Old 06-02-2017, 06:33 AM   #65
R1zzo23
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Are you going to preorder Madden 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
No they are moving to M18 regardless which I agree with. Being in a big league that always moves to the new game is a very compelling reason to preorder Madden where we're all from countries that could experience shortages. We've all loved our M17 league this year wishing it could continue on.

It would take a serious franchise news flop for me to not get it eventually, I just dislike the preorder system for most games, I feel it breeds disincentive for some developers to produce to a better day1 standard for their games as they already have your money.

How many seasons into your online franchise are you guys? I feel like if you have a truly dedicated group of 30 GMs that are able to go through multiple seasons then being able to skip a game and play the same one for two straight years to preserve your online franchise would be a pretty good idea. I totally understand the desire to get the newest game every year - most of us do - but if the franchise is still plugging along and everyone is having fun, why not play it out for two calendar years and see how many seasons you all could get in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Advertisements - Register to remove