View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 10:30 AM   #5
Gosens6
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden NFL 18 Interview with Rex Dickson (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
With the inclusion of coach adjustments, 3 game types, the ability to tune those game types separately, off ball injuries, defensive assignments, tuned regression and I'm sure a lot of other small adjustments I'm excited for CFM. I knew that the majority of their crew would be working on implementing Frostbite and creating Longshot so I'm not upset at all. Madden has a very bright future.
I'm also optimistic about the future of CFM right now. I think 17 had a solid foundation and if they've improved on it with regression fixes, coach adjustments and everything else, I think Madden 19 will come hard with CFM improvements and features.

A lot of franchise guys will be upset about this, but I'm looking at what they're trying to do with this Frostbite engine, and how dedicated they SEEM to be to at least trying to deliver a solid CFM, I'll give them until Madden 19 to wow me.

This year, improve on what you did last year, don't introduce any new gamebreaking bugs, and I'll be satisfied. Especially if the on the field gameplay is top notch, because in the end, we can all be happy with that.
Advertisements - Register to remove