View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 01:19 PM   #39
johnnyg713
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 18 Interview with Rex Dickson (SimFBallCritic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
You're probably right, I did hesitate a while on that bit. Basically, listening to the devs in interviews and stuff I often feel like they never have the same mindset as I do, despite some of the awesome new additions - which I really do appreciate. Saying they are disconnected from the whole sim community was probably exaggerating it and not an accurate way to describe it. Thanks for pointing this out.
Right, I'm not here to bash you. Not my intent at all. As you pointed out in Gosens post was pretty much how a lot of people feel. I get the frustration with the addition of the new mode. And to hear Rex in the interview honestly say it basically did take resources away from other parts of the game is cringe worthy to me as well. Looking at fifa's presentation and stadium detail, I desperately want that for madden. But Fifa is always a year ahead which does stink.

My gripe around here is again exactly what Gosens pointed out. Everyone is focusing on what is left out of the game instead of the improvements that have been made. Again stuff that people have been BEGGING for is getting announced. Stuff I expected this community in particular to be absolutely amazed by. We'll have to wait to really see it first, but I'm going to keep praising the devs on these forums because they really do understand what we want.