View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 06:27 AM   #40
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Post-draft: What team intrigues you most for M18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ1992
Going to play as myself as the new owner of the Indianapolis Colts for my main franchise mode. Have been a die hard Andrew Luck fan since his days in college at Stanford. Andrew Luck is by far my favorite current NFL player and I would like to finally get him a Super Bowl ring. Colts helped their push rush out by signing Johnathan Hankins, Jabaal Sheard, John Simon and Barkevious Mingo. Plus they added Malik Hooker in the first round of the draft. They got a pretty good offense, but, than any offense with Luck as the QB should be able to put up a decent amount of points. Decent O-line that could still likely use some help. Decent running back group that consists of Frank Gore, Robert Turbin, Christine Michael, and Josh Ferguson. Solid recovering corps of Hilton, Dorsett, and Moncrief. They are a middle of the road type team. Possible playoff contender and division winner, in an improving division, but not really a true Super Bowl contender. Going to see if I can take the team and turn them into a perennial Super Bowl contender.
Question: will there be more coke or less coke in the owner's box with you at the helm?