View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 03:01 PM   #1
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
CFM - mini games vs CGI

With everything going on, coming out between longshot and what we might like going into CFM from longshot, etc, I was just curious what this community's opinion might be on this. And, I say this because we know longshot has combine and 7 v 7 drills, so I'm really curious in this specific question to the community.

Would u rather have:
1. 7 v 7 drills in CFM in some kind of tutorial mode that also affects weekly ratings (similar to what we have, today, I know, but just throwing that in as an additional item linked to 7v7). The ratings bump, of course, would not be huge (also, similar to what we have now with weekly training), but it would exist.
OR
2. Would u rather have a more interactive CGI experience inside CFM? Something like better overall interface instead of GUI. I'm thinking maybe, coach talking to u, scouts talking, and/or more importantly to me, interactive weekly information (weekly wrap up show of some type).

Those are your only 2 choices. Lol. I'm not trying to get into a 'what do u want in cfm' thing, here. I'm more curious to gauge the communities want or desire for more 'play mini game' stuff or more 'outside CGI immersion' stuff, maybe.

I may not be explaining this perfectly, but maybe,
1. Extra 'stuff' that has u play mini games
OR
2. Extra 'stuff' that adds immersion without u playing mini games.

The reason I think I'm asking this is that, I, personally don't want more mini games. I know I won't play more mini games. I just want to play the weekly games. Occasionally, I might play the skills trainer, so it's nice to have in there, but I, honestly, just don't use it enough.

However, I would absolutely love a weekly wrap up show. That is something I would watch every 'week' of the season. And/or, I can't think of how, exactly, they might add other immersion, but if they thought of something cool that had u interacting with your coach every week, or your agent, maybe? During contract negotiations? Make those more immersive so you're actually speaking with a CGI agent? And, they can break down the dollars and cents more?

The more I thought about this, the more it sort of comes down to:

1. Mini-games
2. CGI - interaction

Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove