Old 06-15-2017, 03:49 PM   #13
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CFM - mini games vs CGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Lol. Ugghhh!! Lol. Right on, man. No, that's exactly why I asked the question this way or only posited the 2 choices. Because, I sort of feel like that's a generic breakdown in choices the devs might face.

And, as much as I, personally, want a weekly wrap up show, I'm with u on some other CGI aspects that I would skip over. I would prob skip over talking to the coach and whatnot. But, I might like the agent stuff. That might interest me some.

The other CGI I thought of, and was also mentioned by Lexicon in the other thread:
What about CGI video footage of top draft prospects? I think that would add immersion and be cool, actually. To see some wicked hits by an up and coming safety or something. A big INT return by a wicked fast CB or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about a trophy room? That's actually the other thing I want. And, yes, it was in that other game, and that's not why I want it. Overall, it would be a cool way to look at your franchise career in a nutshell and it would allow the creative team to create cool looking trophies and whatnot. And, you'd be able to see all your past accomplishments.

I think, for me, this is where the lack of immersion is. Like, we both agreed we don't need to chat with the GM or coach, so it's not all about the CGI interaction, but it's also just about that feeling of being inside the game.

Here's another one, and it sounds trivial, small, but what if they changed the news headlines to more of an actual newspaper? Or, since we're in the age of the interwebs, how about an interactive webpage design? It could be the ESPN website. Wow, think of that?! Ea actually USING the ESPN license. Lol. And, seriously, u know, it's got links that u click on. NFC south, NFC north, NFL, etc, so u can separate things based on your team or conference or division, etc. it's got NFL leaders and whatnot, as well. Geez, I'm full of good ideas, today. Lol. That's seriously the first time I thought about that one. An espn website that's fully interactive. Yeah, I like the sound of that, actually. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk