Old 06-18-2017, 12:51 PM   #20
adembroski
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I'm looking forward to the Dev blogs. As others said, the Dev blog will give you more concrete information. After the blogs, it would be easier for them to give yes or no answers when it comes to community questions. I prefer clear-cut bulleted information opposed to YouTube interviews.
I'm looking forward to CFM blog. As Rex said in one of the interviews, he didn't speak on legacy issue fixes/tuning because it wasn't new features. E3/EA play and other past events main focus were to highlight new features. So they Dev blogs will go into far details on what fixes were made.
Also looking forward to Audio/Presentation blog. I want to know what/if changes were made to Presentation
Rex has stated that the presentation team was focused on Longshot, but there should be significant commentary expansion.

I think from the videos we've seen, there hasn't been a huge change in presentation. It looks a lot like pregame has been played with, but graphics/banners/other in-game stuff doesn't look like it's been touched.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.