View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 02:23 PM   #2
RJ1992
Pro

RJ1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Dawn Of A New Day-An Atlanta Braves' Dynasty

General Information

My strategy in all this will be based on making solid drafting, smart trades, and smart free agency signings. I will try my best to keep trades and free agent signings as realistic as possible. I will play every game starting at the start of the 2017 Regular Season and am planning on carrying this franchise from MLB The Show 17 over into future MLB The Show video games. I have left on the ability to be fired and/or change teams during the course of your career so that it adds to the realism but don't foresee that happening. The only way I change teams is should I get fired and again I don't foresee that happening. Should I got fired I would likely just end this dynasty and create a new one.

Settings:

Rosters:OSFM Base Hybrid w/ Draft Picks (OSFM Hybrid v1 roster with 2017 draft picks, a roster created by me for my use in franchise mode)
Hitting/Baserunning Difficulty:Veteran
Pitching Difficulty:All-Star
Fielding Difficulty:Veteran
Starting Date:For the sake of time and since I am starting this franchise at such a late date I am forgoing playing Spring Training and am starting at the start of the 2017 Regular Season

How Often Will I Provide Updates:

I will start off by listing the team's history below in a post below. Next I will do a coaching staff and free agency recap posts. Then I will do a Spring Training preview/post despite not actually playing any Spring Training games, which will consist of the team's 2017 Spring Training schedule and real life 2017 Spring Training record. Then I will do a start of 2017 Regular season update which will consist of things such as start of Regular Season Power Rankings and my MLB, Triple-A, and Double-A rosters plus the team's 2017 Regular Season schedule. Will also post updates relating to any potential trades I make and any major computer controlled team trades made throughout the season. Once I start playing games I will post updates every two weeks of the season which will consists of things such as updated standings (both divisional and wildcard) and stats (league leaders, award frontrunners, All-Star game voting, etc.). Again I will have separate/individual posts for all major trades, and, I will also have a separate/individual post for the draft which will focusing solely on my team's draft. Finally, there will be a season recap post, playoff series recaps (should we make the playoffs), and lastly posts relating to key offseason signings. Finally, I would like it noted that I will focus mainly/mostly on the Atlanta Braves seeing. as this is a dynasty about them.

May I now present to you my Atlanta Braves dynasty!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!
NHL TeamsFlyers and Stars
NCAA Team:Penn State University
College Alumni:Penn State University
Current College Attending:Millersville University

Last edited by RJ1992; 06-25-2017 at 02:48 PM.