View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 02:02 PM   #5
Chicago Made
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: (Rated PG) Sex, Drugs, and Basketball | Las Vegas Knights MY GM

Ep. 1 (Rated PG) Sex, Drugs, and Basketball | Las Vegas Knights

"BREAKING NEWS: Adam Silver approves two new NBA franchises to begin this upcoming NBA season. The two new teams share front page grabbing headlines as basketball has returned to Seattle, Washington. However, not to be outdone Las Vegas, Nevada has finally gotten basketball to come to sin city."

Seattle Supersonics will be led by Owner Kendrick Price. Price is a pretty loyal owner whom has a habit of giving guys second, third, and fourth chances. He constantly says "Rome wasn't built in a day"; "to err is human". However, one consistent is that he doesn't play about his money. His keys to a perfect organization are: Money, Team Success, and some patience. Whilst he isn't too concerned about image.

Meanwhile, over in Vegas you have the Golden Knights whom ownership group is led by young mogul Terry Free. Free is a very hands free type owner as he doesn't get too involved in the day-to-day running of the franchise. Patience, however, is not a virtue for this young man. He wants results and has little tolerance for failure. Winning, Winning, and a little more winning, is the keys to happiness for Free. Many say Free has no heart, but he often says that the cost of Success aint Free.

Free, recently hired on Austin Jones a former college star whom career was cut short due to injury. Austin, is a rather unknown to many basketball fan which has kind of depleted the fan interest in Las Vegas. However, Free assures the NBA world that this young man is a diamond in the rough. Some of the requirements that Free has for Austin were leaked via email. Here are the current tasks of the new GM:

"... I expect you to get this team to the playoffs within the next three seasons."

"...Make sure we get fired up and win our first home game"

"...Do what needs to be done to keep this team profitable for at least the next three seasons."

"...I want our players to be healthy and happy. That means we need a great trainer (B- or higher rating), So, I want you to focus on hiring one during this upcoming staff signing period."

"....I want you to hire a top Head Scout (B- or higher rating) during the staff signing period this offseason."

Player Payroll (Current: $90.87M): $90.87M
Staff Payroll (Current: $7.00M): $7.00M
Arena Operations: $3.93M
Team Operations: $18.25M
Promotions (Points: 6): $2.56M

At the Draft Seattle was granted the first overall pick and that had Free upset. As he sensed favoritism towards the Supersonics.

Next Up Draft Results.
Advertisements - Register to remove