View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 06:59 PM   #79
garyjr33
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Do you guys get bored with MLB The Show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvisP41174
Ok guys I haven't picked up MLB since 15. I decided to pick up 17 last week because it was on sale and cheap.

I literally got bored after the first 5 games. What does Sony need to do to make MLB fresh? It's not adding rain delays and it's not making the crowd attendance react to what's going on the field . I believe it's just that the game is stale now. Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful game but Sony never really adds anything to make the game seem fresh.

I think Sony needs to start fresh and build a whole new game. Of course Sony won't do that because they don't need to because it's the only game on the market. But from my view point the game is getting stale and boring.

I am not knocking the game by any means but Sony for me to buy your baseball game you can't just make little upgrades year ater year. I know I will get crap for giving my point of view. Again, I am not knocking the game at all. Thank God Rynolds is not in 18. He was terrible in 17. Matt Vasgersan has to go. He makes the game boring lol. Get rid of Vasgersan for next year please lol.

Can I just ask people in this forum if I am right or wrong that the game gets boring after a while? I don't even play a whole season and I love baseball games. I think Sony needs a competitor in the baseball areana so they have competition. Tell me what you guys think?

I play this game almost exclusively (for past 2 years), and do not get bored of it until around February or March and then the new one is ready to come out haha. I played tons of NHL in the past (in the same manner) but that game is stale now in my opinion and the last few years I just can't get into it no matter how much I love hockey. I dabble in other games but always come back to the Show or NHL but right now it is always the Show.
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette