View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 01:37 PM   #7
Kayotick
Rookie

Kayotick's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Tennis World Tour Available Now For PS4 & Xbox One - Post Your Impressions Here

One thing I noticed is that I cannot play online. I am not an online player so it's no big deal to me but curious as to why the mode is there but I cannot click on it. I thought maybe it was locked until I reached a certain level with my player. So far I am a level 6 and it still not letting me click on it. Also I noticed there were different options for the camera but it never actually changes regardless of where I am at in the game. I emailed their support team about my previous issues with balls being called out when they are in but have not heard anything yet. I literally had a ball in by 6 feet get called out. Right now I feel like the career mode is going to be more entertaining than Full Ace Tennis but Full Ace Tennis plays a better game IMO.

This definitely does not have a Top Spin feel to it. With all this said I am still enjoying the game but there are some glaring issues that need to get rectified with some core components of the game. I was hoping they had Hawk Eye, sadly I have not seen this unless it's only in the Major tournaments. In the Career mode there is commentary from one of the McEnroe's but it gets really repetitive and often times he will say something that doesn't apply.