View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 09:12 AM   #1
Thrustie
Pro

OVR: 0
96 to 99 Progression/Regression

The more I’ve played within this 96 to 99.9 grading system with my Myplayer, the more I think it’s poorly implemented. The biggest problem with it is that it’s about 90% based on whether your team won or lost - not your individual performance.

ap_3989C56D-105F-4DFF-92DA-1D0B3830024C.jpeg

I got scored a 96.4 on this game because we lost. On a win, it would have been a 99.9. It basically makes it impossible to maintain your rating with anything less than a 65% win percentage. Which is very tough to maintain in Rec when you’re playing with randoms most games. My biggest issue with it is that it once again reinforces the concept pre-forming groups to ensure the best chance on winning and keeping your rating. Every year it feels like it gets harder and harder to just hop on, jump in Rec or Park and have a good competitive game. For a guy who just likes to get a couple of games in while my baby is taking a nap, it’s pretty annoying. Any other thoughts? Am I wrong in thinking they could have made the system less impacted by whether you win or lost and more on whether you played well?

Last edited by Thrustie; 10-28-2019 at 09:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove