Old 10-31-2019, 12:03 PM   #1330
Kushmir
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaw11
Any thoughts on the lack of offensive calls? I know this has been lacking for the past couple of years but its glaring to see no-calls when there has been a new emphasis on calling push offs this year in the league.
Yeah i've been on this soapbox since 2K18. Its another year where guys can just turbo into defenders at will.....no thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Anyone notice a difference on defense?
Got a few games in yesterday just to see if anything changed....now not only do MISSED BLOCKS provide the best defense but they've made offensive players botch layups just because defenders are close even if they dont contest? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING. Couple that with open shots falling at a horrible rate and they've left a game in a pretty bad state. I'm an advocate of patches but their tuning this year has been awful....I literally put the game down before the 1st roster update:

The craziest part is the current shooting is what we should have seen from non-shooters YEARS AGO. But me not having to consistently fear actual good shooters like Harden on open shots because I can sit in zone? Sorry--can't do it.

Last edited by Kushmir; 10-31-2019 at 06:05 PM.