Old 01-14-2021, 05:38 PM   #3
StickSkillz
Rookie

StickSkillz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Next Gen Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Ok guys, this will be my first time ever making a post like this since I’ve been a member here on OS. How in the **** do you make shots on this game without getting green release? I get good quality looks that are “slightly” early/late with either wide open and 30% or under coverage.

Unless I’m right at the rim or the shot is coming off of a post move I’m not making the shot period. Example I’m playing a game right now shooting 22% from the field and 7% from 3. I’m taking shots with good shooters, in the case of Buddy Hield great shooters, but I’ve only actually hit “green” on a couple shots this game so I’m just missing everything. Again I’m not taking smothered shots, or getting releases that are way off.

Only asking because it’s been an ongoing struggle now for awhile that seems to just get worse every time there is a game update. Surely I shouldn’t be expected to just try to get to the rim for dunks and fouls all game long, and shouldn’t be expected to always hit green release with every player for every jump shot either.

For a bit more context I’m playing on either All-Star or Superstar as a base with some of my normal tweets but I’ve already upped my mid range and 3pt sliders to 55 trying to fix this issue with no luck.

I have yet to try real%, but I’ve never liked that in the past because it feels like I typically get less of a reward for finding a wide open player and hitting a perfect release. It also feels with real% it’s hard to go on big scoring runs with great players/shooters and the game ends up feeling pretty bland without those moments. I’m open to trying it, I’ve just never preferred it in the past.

Help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man [emoji23]🤦🏾*♂️ when you get the answer... let me know lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

2014 season
(10-6) NFC EAST CHAMPS

2015 season
(1-1)