View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 04:42 PM   #1
cch99
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9
Substitution Logic Question

I was playing a couple games and noticed something with the substitution logic and wondering if there is a workaround. Basically using ACE Substitutions.

Playing Jordan Era. I was Portland vs Cleveland and the Blazers were running a 3-man guard rotation with Porter, Drexler and Ainge off the bench. During the game Ainge got hurt. After the half they said it was a really bad injury and he wouldn't be back. Later on in the game he was back in the game. I went in manually took him out and put Robert Pack in. My concern is the CPU won't do that and Ainge was noticeably slower and if it was the CPU they would just leave him in.

It seems like there is no logic in place for guys who aren't in the rotation to come in other than in a blowout and even then it's got to almost be ridiculous before they put those guys in. Am I wrong and missing something or is there some other way to have back of the bench guys come in if there is an injury. I realize that if it's after the game the CPU will readjust it's rotation and the other guy will play.

Just curious if anyone knew if there was any logic for non-rotation guys to get minutes except in blowouts ? What about if you used Fatigue as the rotation setting ? If anyone uses Fatigue do you know at what point they take a guy out who is fatigued ? Like is there a rating or just when the Gatorade thing shows up.

Or is the whole thing not that complex as far as not having logic outside of set rotation plans ?
Advertisements - Register to remove