Old 02-25-2024, 09:18 PM   #10
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: CFB Stadiums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
I am curious to see how much of the "surrounding area" each stadium has.

Texas Tech has their new performance center right behind the south end zone.

LSU has the Maravich Center across the street from the stadium.

Some stadiums have stuff a block or two from the stadium, etc.

I expect the interiors and immediate exteriors to be fully detailed, just curious how far it extends.
I wonder that too.

That's why I keep bringing up scenic views. I agree that that expect that they'll likely have the interiors and immediate exteriors fully detailed. For the most part, I expect the skyline of the stadiums to be accurate. So, I'll expect to see mountain skylines for those appropriate teams, etc. I think that the schools that will have the most detailed exteriors will be the one with the open end stadiums. That's because they almost have too or it'll look unrealistic. But for the bowl shaped stadiums, I would mainly just expect accurate skylines

For the most part, the only way I see fully detailed exteriors is if we see it in a pre-game cutscene before the game. I'm not sure how over the top they will go with pregame. I expect pre-game to mainly be the pre-game stadium-intros and some pageantry stuff. But, I'm not sure how much of stadium pan overs we'll see of stadium exteriors prior to games