Home

NBA Live 06 Cover Boy and Screenshots (Xbox)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 06 Cover Boy and Screenshots (Xbox) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2005, 11:14 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA Live 06 Cover Boy and Screenshots (Xbox)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
These photos are mediocre....yes the faces are more detailed, compared to previous live games. The jersey and accessories look more detailed....but EA is still not improving on one thing. The fact that the player models are still disproportioned....body's are just jacked up and look stupid. The whole no wastline having no hips or nothing. No wonder they slide across the floor and spin at extremely speeds...lol

Really need to fix the body's, no sense in putting all that talent into other graphic details if your not going to improve the actual models of the bodys.....

i agree, im still not impressed
Old 05-15-2005, 12:46 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyD0G
First Mello, now D-Wade, will Lebron be like Jordan, where the best player in the league doesn't grace the cover of LIVE?
I feel you on that one. But they'll redeem him by making him the best player in the game.
Old 05-15-2005, 05:06 PM   #11
Rookie

I am one who believe's that the gameplay is the most important factor in today's game, but why can't I have both when it comes to the sport that I truly love. With the technology that they have today, it just gets a little ridiculous to see player models that don't even look athletic. I will always love NBA Live, but their models are too skinny and the scale of the players are too small. No I don't want everyone to be buff, but there needs to be a wider range of body types. People now a days want to customize the game to fit them, and it would be good if I could adjust almost every aspect of it. I might feel that they made Ben Wallace too skinny, so I'd like to change that. Or maybe Ben got a haircut and has a dark fade. I hate not being able to change little things like that. One more thing: can someone please show EA Sports how to do hair because the styles they have in the game are horrible. The corn rows look like Sir Smoke A Lot's on "Half Baked." And I'm Tired of see Steve Nash's hair looking like a helmet. They need to take note from all of the fighting games to where the hair moves realistically (Dirk, Nash, etc).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2005, 04:15 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Personally I still miss Inside Drive. I'm getting a Xbox 360 and i really hope they will do great things with Live06 and NBA 2k6 with all that extra horsepower. This seasons basketball games just didnt cut it for me.
Old 05-16-2005, 07:35 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 8

Wade skin tone is off, Heads are too big compared to the rest of their bodies. EA needs to get some new artist.
Old 05-27-2005, 04:11 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyD0G
First Mello, now D-Wade, will Lebron be like Jordan, where the best player in the league doesn't grace the cover of LIVE?

i dont think MJ ever wanted to be on a basketball game cover. I believe he just turned offers down.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »