Home

What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most?? (New Poll 5-24-05)

This is a discussion on What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most?? (New Poll 5-24-05) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most??
Football 442 63.14%
Basketball 144 20.57%
Baseball 55 7.86%
Hockey 41 5.86%
Other 18 2.57%
Voters: 700. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-2005, 07:42 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most?? (New Poll 5-24-05)

Now that E3 has come and gone, what genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most??
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2005, 11:03 PM   #2
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most?? (New Poll 5-24-05)

Football. Football games seem to keep my interest over the span of weeks/months more than anyother game. I can go through 5-10 seasons in a football game, but it seems like I can't get past the second or third season in other sport genres.

Old 05-24-2005, 11:21 PM   #3
Mr. Brightside

Acid's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most?? (New Poll 5-24-05)

Football no doubt.

NCAA and Madden should be good this year.
But we all live in denial
Old 05-25-2005, 12:06 AM   #4
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33

Football is all good and well, but basketball is the fire for me cause I play it. I relate more with it. And the other thing about it is that so many games are coming out that are bringing that different interpretation. Not so for football si I'm not really interested in it until one of two things happen. The NFL exclusive drops and the other programmers come out the gates fast, or the next-gen football just blows me away with the gameplay and graphics where I'd be glad for their move. Still sour about that horrible next-gen commercial. Gave me a headache
Old 05-25-2005, 12:18 AM   #5
Vyce3

OVR:

baseball>everything

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2005, 06:43 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'm really enjoying MVP Baseball at the moment, but I still don't think anything comes close to Football gaming. I'm really looking forward to NCAA Football 2006: It looks like they've sorted out the problems of last year and added a host of fun looking features.

Can't wait to see the virtual Corso start putting on those hats.
Old 05-25-2005, 11:04 AM   #7
Rookie

ndxc2001's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most?? (New Poll 5-24-05

Tiger Woods 2006 for XBOX 360. The screenshots are so nice and the control scheme should be a little more difficult.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:50 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most?? (New Poll 5-24-05

Racing. With the new generation of consoles the racing genre can finally start stretching it's legs.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »