Home

NHL 06 Beta Screenshots (8-2-05)

This is a discussion on NHL 06 Beta Screenshots (8-2-05) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2005, 12:44 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NHL 06 Beta Screenshots (8-2-05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Sorry guys, a ton of things came up today and I won't have a Q&A up tonight. I will post a full game movie clip tonight though. It's uploading now.
In addition to Q&A are you planning to post a mini-review or sorts or provide detailed impressions? Thanks for the movie clip. It gives a good feel for how the game plays. I'd love to see the same for NHL 2K6 when available.

I thought that NHL 2006 in the movie clip looked pretty robotic as far as the player movements went. Way too many one timers. And lots of back and forth, and easy break outs - very arcadey - more so than I would have thought. Had some good elements in it as well, but was not as refined as I would have thought. For example, every pass was completed tape to tape at blistering speed, with no missed passes. Robotic in that way as well. At any rate I'm looking forward to Steve's impressions.

Also Steve do you know if/when you may get a beta copy of NHL 2K6?

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »