Home

Fight Night Round 3 Screenshots and Movie Clip (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on Fight Night Round 3 Screenshots and Movie Clip (Xbox 360) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2005, 11:14 PM   #9
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Fight Night Round 3 Screenshots and Movie Clip (Xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomber
Is it me, or is this video WELL off the mark established by the early E3 video showing "gameplay" on the PS3? EA is continuing a remarkable trend of underwhelming in their efforts in the arena of next gen as far as I can see

Woof! That video be a dog

Have fun.............
Lol I thought I was the only one who was underwhelmed by the video. I liked Fight Night 2 but this one looks more like the xbox than the 360.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 11-25-2005, 12:55 AM   #10
MVP

jpup's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Lol I thought I was the only one who was underwhelmed by the video. I liked Fight Night 2 but this one looks more like the xbox than the 360.
?

that video was great. that, in no way, looks like XBOX.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:15 AM   #11

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpup
?

that video was great. that, in no way, looks like XBOX.
Well it does to me. I've ssen some impressive stuff for the 360 but that doesn't look that impressive to me.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2005, 05:02 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 17

That's laughable jmood. It looks 5 times better than Xbox 1 can do. Knowing EA, it looks too good to actually be final in game graphics.

You hate PS2, 3 and you hate EA. We know it, but that comment is stupid.
Old 11-25-2005, 10:03 AM   #13

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral50
That's laughable jmood. It looks 5 times better than Xbox 1 can do. Knowing EA, it looks too good to actually be final in game graphics.

You hate PS2, 3 and you hate EA. We know it, but that comment is stupid.
Yes that's exactly why i said it, because I hate ea. Nevermind the fact that I actually like both fight night's, it's all because I hate ea. And what does the ps2 or ps3 have to do with anything?

Old 11-25-2005, 11:00 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 13

That was an awfully impressive video, imo. The skin texture looks excellent.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:16 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaenuel
I would say these are actual screens. The only problem is that at this point a pretty boxing game does nothing for me. I need something with some depth and lots of custom features.
I agree with this statement 100%. The FN round 2 graphics are good enough for me, now I just need more depth & realism and I'll be all set. I thought this game looked very good, but the graphics in the fight night series isn't the games problem....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2005, 08:25 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 8

Looks very good, but I am worried about the gameplay. Per EA's last release, the haymaker destroyed the game. Made the game very arcade. Playing online against the masters of haymakers made the game non-challenging and ruined the tactical battle of boxing.

I am a huge boxing fan and to compromise the great elements of the fistic art is sad. EA needs to present the true elements of boxing and stop making major mistakes by putting in unrealistic features.

Oh and by the way, what boxer would want to bless the cover of Fight Night??? Cover Jinks!! The last two cover boys did not fair well, Roy and Bernard. Oh and if you go back to all of the cover boys except ALI, they all faced defeat after blessing the cover of EA's cursed product. ha!!

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »