Home

Two New NCAA Football 09 Screenshots

This is a discussion on Two New NCAA Football 09 Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2008, 04:35 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Two New NCAA Football 09 Screenshots

Seriously??? Those look the same as the models from Madden 08. They don't look any different at all. Same pre-modeled wrinkles in the uniform and the same poor texture work on the player equipment.

The sidelines still look like crap. Wow, the crowd that I'm sure still looks like crap is going to have more color to it now. Why should that impress me? All the lighting and fancy graphic tricks don't mean a thing if the game still plays like total crap.

By the way, if you didn't notice yet, on the 360/PS3 EA just takes the Madden engine and makes it into the NCAA engine. THey used to be somewhat different. Not anymore. That is why the big feature for NCAA is branching/dynamic animations. That was the big deal feature of Madden 08.
Old 03-21-2008, 05:00 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewto16
Seriously??? Those look the same as the models from Madden 08. They don't look any different at all. Same pre-modeled wrinkles in the uniform and the same poor texture work on the player equipment.

The sidelines still look like crap. Wow, the crowd that I'm sure still looks like crap is going to have more color to it now. Why should that impress me? All the lighting and fancy graphic tricks don't mean a thing if the game still plays like total crap.

By the way, if you didn't notice yet, on the 360/PS3 EA just takes the Madden engine and makes it into the NCAA engine. THey used to be somewhat different. Not anymore. That is why the big feature for NCAA is branching/dynamic animations. That was the big deal feature of Madden 08.
Please stop reposting this garbage you posted on pasta's site
Old 03-21-2008, 05:05 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

The player models look good to me but almost all EA screenshots look pretty good just gotta wait and see this thing in motion and hoping they fix the sidelines + stiffness.
Old 03-21-2008, 05:28 PM   #20
The Bird is the word

Bighoff's Arena

OVR: 19

The players seem to be looking a bit better then 08 but like everyone else I want to see how the game plays.
I've heard this "patience is a virtue" junk all my life. I'm happy to say I have no virtue, no scruples, and no desire to wait too long for anything. In my humble opinion instant gratification takes too long!
Old 03-21-2008, 05:50 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 1

Not impressed at all. More of the same garbage from EA. All of the power that these next-gen consoles possess and this game only looks like a slight upgrade from X-box and Ps2 cause of the power of the new consoles. Ea is not making their sports game engines to work in unison with the power of the next-gen console, and this is a slight to the literate game consumer. This will be the first time since super nintendo that I don't buy madden, and the first time since Weinke on the cover of Ncaa that I don't buy it. That is unless when they really start to reveal these games, I'm thoroughly impressed. Cause, there will be plenty of other games to keep me occupied. GTAIV, Metal Gear 4, SoCom, Killzone, NBA 2k9, Little Big Planet, and the new Mario Kart to name a few.

Last edited by badnews; 03-21-2008 at 05:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2008, 06:00 PM   #22
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by badnews
Not impressed at all. More of the same garbage from EA. All of the power that these next-gen consoles possess and this game only looks like a slight upgrade from X-box and Ps2 cause of the power of the new consoles. Ea is not making their sports game engines to work in unison with the power of the next-gen console, and this is a slight to the literate game consumer. This will be the first time since super nintendo that I don't buy madden, and the first time since Weinke on the cover of Ncaa that I don't buy it. That is unless when they really start to reveal these games, I'm thoroughly impressed. Cause, there will be plenty of other games to keep me occupied. GTAIV, Metal Gear 4, SoCom, Killzone, NBA 2k9, Little Big Planet, and the new Mario Kart to name a few.
Right!! How can you really tell without seeing it in action.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:18 PM   #23
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
Right!! How can you really tell without seeing it in action.
Here's what I can do...decide whether or not I believe the pics looks good. I believe that this pictures look very good. The models look great from these two pictures.

Old 03-21-2008, 06:29 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

looks good hope it plays just as nice

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »