Home

SBK08 Superbike World Championship Official Website Announcement

This is a discussion on SBK08 Superbike World Championship Official Website Announcement within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2008, 09:50 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
SBK08 Superbike World Championship Official Website Announcement

Varese, Italy – 20th of March 2008 - Black Bean Games, a leading European publisher, today announces the website for SBK08®, the official videogame of the HANNspree Superbike World Championship, is now live at www.sbkthegame.com.

The website is packed full of the latest news, screenshots, trailers and much more about this highly anticipated racing game!

www.sbkthegame.com also features exclusively "development diary", which gives a behind-the-scenes look at how the developers achieved the level of detail, precision, speed and sheer racing fun in all formats of SBK08.

The website is available in 5 languages and will be regularly updated.

SBK08 will be launched this summer on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PSP, PlayStation 2 and PC.

About Lago/Black Bean. Black Bean is the games label of Lago Srl, which is part of the Leader Group. Leader SpA has been the leading independent distributor in Italy since it started business in 1984. Lago is based in Gazzada (Varese) which is situated 30 miles north of Milan in northern Italy. Black Bean label's philosophy is to focus on a wide range of games genre leveraging on the niche targets that remain uncovered into the market. By adding original content to the products and by fully localising the titles Black Bean's vision is to remain close to player's needs. Black Bean has distribution partners all across Europe and PAL territories including Australia and South Africa. www.blackbeangames.com
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2008, 10:08 AM   #2
Mainstream Outlaw

Kruza's Arena

OVR: 39
Thumbs up Re: SBK08 Superbike World Championship Official Website Announcement

Nice website.

Superbike World Championship 2008 intrigues me. I like seeing the news of an accurate physics model, 5 pre-configured realism settings and 4 variable weather conditions being implemented in this game. Look forward to playing it.

Kruza
Old 03-24-2008, 11:35 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: SBK08 Superbike World Championship Official Website Announcement

Will this actually be released in North America? The website says it releases in May 08 but I can't find it listed anywhere.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:45 PM   #4
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33

I still fire up SBK 2001 and play it from time to time. I can't wait for this one, if it's anything like the oldies...which were stunners in the graphics department, and awesome in the gameplay department with all the aids off.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:08 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm very intrigued with this game, hopefully it better represents motorcycle racing than that MotoGP abomination.
I agree TCrouch, the old SBK game was incredible, I remember when it first came out and it and GP500 from Microprose were competing for us sim enthusiasts' love. I'll always love GP500 more, but SBK was awesome too.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »