Home

Major League Baseball 2K8 Patch Update

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K8 Patch Update within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2008, 08:54 PM   #9
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Major League Baseball 2K8 Patch Update

any way you could find out when 2k plans on releasing the patch? I know it has to get tested and all, but about how long does the process take?
Old 03-24-2008, 09:00 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Glad they are atleast addressing the lag issue but what I want to know is are their any plans to release a patch to allow online league sliders?

That is the 2nd biggest issue to me besides the lag frame rate issue.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:07 PM   #11
Pro

bucksfan07's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus GTR
A better question I think is why is almost every game now a days requiring an immediate patch?
exactly, I think producers are setting a precedent to release a half-finished game early to get more sales and then try to fix it later. I'm wandering if I should just wait a couple months after new games are released....

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2008, 09:08 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4
I'm waiting to see how (if) they properly address the Wii franchise issue...
Old 03-24-2008, 09:55 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 17
2 things to please consider adding to the framerate patch that would require any NEW coding:

-UNLOCK all camera angles so we can PITCH from the same views that BATTERS have. I would love to pitch from the WIDE or WIDE ZOOM angles

-Increase the volume on the fielding sounds. When players catch fly balls, line drives, grounders and throws around the bases, you should hear the 'pop' in their glove...I know its coded in, cause I heard it faintly if I turn off all other sounds and increase sound fx slider....but then the cracks of the bat are disproportionately too loud!....so please just increase the volume of these fielding sound fx

-Boxscores in the calendar of SIMMED games?....can we see them and save them from day to day?...can you add that?

-CPU Stealing and HIT & RUN sliders arent effective at all

-Franchise games seem to freeze every 4-5 games near the late innings
Old 03-24-2008, 10:02 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 13

Online League Sliders are Broken!

As an Admin I created my league that has been running for 6 year but only going on my second with 2K and when I chose Custom Difficulty in the Adimn Options / Manage Setting and no sliders opened up to change for a Custom Setting!

This is a huge issue with allot of people and I tired to get this across to the Mod on the 2K MLB forum but it took him a whole week no lie to understand what we are all asking for!

I asked him last week on it he took it as I wanted to cheat in the lobbies and put a poll up to see what other thought about my question and as it stands there are like 75 votes wanting Online League Sliders and 9 that voted no.

I had to go back and forth with him today just to get him to understand exactly what we want (Online League Sliders) and it took him a whole week to even understand this after 85 replies.

Having no Sliders for Online Leagues with this Great Gameplay is going to really piss allot of people off and push allot away to a game that allows Online League Sliders!
Old 03-24-2008, 10:42 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 7

They are going to fix the framerate issue for the 360 but not for the PS3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2008, 11:00 PM   #16
Pro

dansaint's Arena

OVR: 8
what about us without XBox live capabilities (us still stuck with Dialup?) Anyway to help us out? THe only thing I am concerned about his the Padres fix. The framerate thing I am not too concerned about.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »