Home

Friday Morning Other Stuff (4-4-08)

This is a discussion on Friday Morning Other Stuff (4-4-08) within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2008, 10:05 AM   #9
Mr. Brightside

Acid's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Friday Morning Other Stuff (4-4-08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
MS-13 is real man. I lived in Northern VA and the illegal immigration problem was OUT OF CONTROL. I went to get a shot before going to college and I was the only non-latino in the entire building.
What does that have to do with illegal immigration though? Every single person in that building could have been a citizen for all you know. Seems like a pretty narrow-minded thing to say.
But we all live in denial
Old 04-04-2008, 10:31 AM   #10
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
What does that have to do with illegal immigration though? Every single person in that building could have been a citizen for all you know. Seems like a pretty narrow-minded thing to say.
If I was in your shoes I would probably think the same thing. However I lived there for the majority of my life and the changes that have taken place are obvious.

Just type in "Manassas illegal immigrant" in google or any other search engine.

You'll even find this...

http://www.helpsavemanassas.org/

With the current situation of the city it would be a very safe assumption to say what I said.

Old 04-04-2008, 11:09 AM   #11
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
MS-13 is real man. I lived in Northern VA and the illegal immigration problem was OUT OF CONTROL. I went to get a shot before going to college and I was the only non-latino in the entire building.

There is a lot of ugly in the world and MS-13 is a different breed.

That was part of the reason I moved to Charlotte. I didn't want to surround myself in the violence. There were many other reasons as well.
Someone where I work got a text the other day saying it was their "initiation night" the other day - that what it would be is that while at a light or stop sign, they would bump the back of your car.. when you got out, they would shoot you.

QOTD - enjoying a weekend for a change - hanging out with a buddy tomorrow, and then either going to the city or out east Sunday with the g/f.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2008, 11:15 AM   #12
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8
I have the dual monitors set up at home, and I love it. Especially because as a computer science student, I can have my code and documentation up at the same time while I work on things. Also, I play my 360 on one monitor and can have music/internet/etc going on the other window.

QOTD: Playing basketball tonight, playing 2-hand-touch football tomorrow, hanging out with the wife, and doing lots of homework and work-work.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:44 AM   #13
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

QOTD: Weekend should be pretty relaxing for me, probably just gonna sit back and play some college hoops and watch the Final Four.
Xbox-Shugarooo
Twitch.tv/Shugarooo
Old 04-04-2008, 04:25 PM   #14
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

Got to go on a tour of Ohio Stadium today, got to go to the recruit room and go on the field, which was really cool. My classes all cancelled today, and it looked like I would be able to go home (my gf would be able to drive me home), but my parents are too busy to take me back, I'm a bit angry at that. So I don't really know whats on tap for the weekend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »