Home

NCAA Football 09 Thoughts on the Features: Pasta Padre

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Thoughts on the Features: Pasta Padre within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2008, 04:26 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 9
Whoa, whoa! I am a hardcore democrat and an active volunteer for the Democratic Party of Oregon, and I support Barack Obama and worked at his rally at MacArthur Court in Eugene, Oregon a few weeks ago. I understand that what I said about the mascots did sound like a right wing conservative hate-fest, but we're talking about a video game, not preaching a moral and opinionated cultural whitewash of society like Republican politics. I'm only saying this because that was a perfectly legal and acceptable kick in the nuts to me; however I do understand the irony in the comparison. Clueless hippies (I live in Eugene, Oregon and have family in Berkely, California-I know them better than anyone) sitting in trees and bitching about conspiracies concerning topics they are clueless about are every bit as ******** as the fear mongoring conservatives that hypocritically shove morals and threats in our faces. I apologize to everyone for climbing on my soapbox and getting off subject, but I just had to clear that up. Thank You for putting up with me the idiot.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:33 PM   #18
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 09 Thoughts on the Features: Pasta Padre

Quote:
Originally Posted by janglar
Whoa, whoa! I am a hardcore democrat and an active volunteer for the Democratic Party of Oregon, and I support Barack Obama and worked at his rally at MacArthur Court in Eugene, Oregon a few weeks ago. I understand that what I said about the mascots did sound like a right wing conservative hate-fest, but we're talking about a video game, not preaching a moral and opinionated cultural whitewash of society like Republican politics. I'm only saying this because that was a perfectly legal and acceptable kick in the nuts to me; however I do understand the irony in the comparison. Clueless hippies (I live in Eugene, Oregon and have family in Berkely, California-I know them better than anyone) sitting in trees and bitching about conspiracies concerning topics they are clueless about are every bit as ******** as the fear mongoring conservatives that hypocritically shove morals and threats in our faces. I apologize to everyone for climbing on my soapbox and getting off subject, but I just had to clear that up. Thank You for putting up with me the idiot.
I like this guy!

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-04-2008, 04:36 PM   #19
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Duly noted. Welcome aboard.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:24 PM   #20
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Back to what really matters, I am not so naive that I don't understand the marketing for profit concept of "Add enough new or previously ommitted features to spark consumer interest in thois years product, but keep enough out to make the customer demand and crave more to justify spending $60 every year for a product that will be incrementally better than its predecessor and thus constitute a 'new' product and continue the profit by supply (game features) and demand (gamer wishlists).
That's absolutely true... I'm a firm believer that the reason NFL 2K5, MVP 2005, and College Hoops 2K8 were so good was because the devs knew that those would be the last versions of those games for a while
Old 04-04-2008, 07:07 PM   #21
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
dragon-ball z watching japana-fruit enthuisiasts;
Lol, japana-fruit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2008, 07:27 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 32

I think Pasta was a tad bit optimistic over the "new" features.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:01 PM   #23
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Whoa, whoa! I am a hardcore democrat and an active volunteer for the Democratic Party of Oregon, and I support Barack Obama and worked at his rally at MacArthur Court in Eugene, Oregon a few weeks ago. I understand that what I said about the mascots did sound like a right wing conservative hate-fest, but we're talking about a video game, not preaching a moral and opinionated cultural whitewash of society like Republican politics.
WTF??

How did politics make it into a NCAA Football discussion forum?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 04-04-2008, 09:07 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 9
I wholeheartedly apologize once again for getting off point, countryboy. That was in response to one reply and it totally has no place in the NCAA forum. I am a subject changing moron and regretfully say I'm sorry for injecting my personal boring bias into the subjective and fun NCAA forum

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »