Home

NCAA Football 09 Hands-on Time This Week: Pasta Padre

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Hands-on Time This Week: Pasta Padre within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2008, 11:27 PM   #1
Swiper

hdaniel1's Arena

OVR: 48
NCAA Football 09 Hands-on Time This Week: Pasta Padre

Pasta Padre has posted a article called NCAA Football 09 Hands-on Time This Week.

Quote:
"We are expecting the latest build and we have been given free reign to discuss anything about it. Originally I had imagined a restricted build similar to what we used to get at E3 but apparently it will be the full thing. That means we’ll be able to dig into aspects such as online dynasty menus, campus legend changes, ect."
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / PSP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2008, 11:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 09 Hands-on Time This Week: Pasta Padre

pasta, pleeeeeeeaaaaassee take pics if you can, especially of off the field features (i.e. dynasty mode, online dynasty)...and also, the producers have said recruiting will be more "accessible" and not as cumbersome as last year...could you ask them exactly what changes have been made....thanks!!
Old 04-21-2008, 11:48 PM   #3
Rookie

Jethown's Arena

OVR: 5

Can't wait.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:51 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

Lets be honest with ourselves here. Pasta is a community rep for EA and has a biased view on these products.

I wish they would give a hands on with someone that was impartial and not have anything to gain or lose from a hands on impressions.

Pasta will post his impressions and they will all proclaim this year to be the greatest, then when the peanut gallery gets ahold of the game, they realize its the same story as it has always been.

Past history proves this.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:38 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by geraldparr
pasta, pleeeeeeeaaaaassee take pics if you can, especially of off the field features (i.e. dynasty mode, online dynasty)...and also, the producers have said recruiting will be more "accessible" and not as cumbersome as last year...could you ask them exactly what changes have been made....thanks!!
I haven't clarified if we'll be able to take pictures/videos yet but I'll see what I can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsontide27
Lets be honest with ourselves here. Pasta is a community rep for EA and has a biased view on these products.

I wish they would give a hands on with someone that was impartial and not have anything to gain or lose from a hands on impressions.

Pasta will post his impressions and they will all proclaim this year to be the greatest, then when the peanut gallery gets ahold of the game, they realize its the same story as it has always been.

Past history proves this.
Well you must not have read my thoughts out of past events if thats what you believe (I was easily the least enthused with Madden last year and I chose not to go to the NCAA one). It'll probably be closer in feel to the NBA Live event where issues were pointed out and then we got to see how they improved on them by release time. Regardless because of the timing things will be more informational than opinionated. It wouldn't make much sense to try and communicate extensive thoughts of a game that is still very much not finished.

Last edited by pastapadre; 04-22-2008 at 08:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2008, 08:55 AM   #6
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Someone has to ask em the technical stuff, these games have been stock full of bugs/glitches and I think its time we consumers get more info about that side of the game prior to release...

Like will the depth chart get reset if we edit any player on a team????...........

That annoyed the hell out me and if its the game again I'll go insane
Old 04-22-2008, 09:23 AM   #7
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethown
Can't wait.
Ditto. Pasta are you allowed to capture footage?

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-22-2008, 09:59 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTheInfinite
Ditto. Pasta are you allowed to capture footage?
Not sure yet but I'm hoping we will be. I'll try and find out for certain later today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »