Home

NCAA Football 09 Screenshot: Florida St. Alternate Uniform

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Screenshot: Florida St. Alternate Uniform within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2008, 05:50 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NCAA Football 09 Screenshot: Florida St. Alternate Uniform

We have just posted a screenshot from NCAA Football 09, showing off the alternate uniform for the Florida St. Seminoles.

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / PSP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2008, 06:25 PM   #2
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Football 09 Screenshot: Florida St. Alternate Uniform

Will they have FSU's white on white look?

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 04-24-2008, 06:26 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 9
That's cool they got the all red FSU unis. I am hoping for '10 they get the black FSU jerseys and the all white road unis with the option for white home pants. Yeah, I am picky about alternate uniforms, but then again my wishlist for NCAA goes like this: USER player gameplay control 60%, Alternate uniform selection 35%, stadium authenticity 5%. Being a lifetime season ticket holder for the Oregon Ducks (Section 34, Row 31, seat 5), I am about as particular as you can get concerning alternate uniforms. Uncle Phil and the powers that be from the Swooshtika control the UO athletic universe, and the ducks will add black helmets to their fashion skitzo wardrobe this season.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:29 PM   #4
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by janglar
That's cool they got the all red FSU unis. I am hoping for '10 they get the black FSU jerseys and the all white road unis with the option for white home pants. Yeah, I am picky about alternate uniforms, but then again my wishlist for NCAA goes like this: USER player gameplay control 60%, Alternate uniform selection 35%, stadium authenticity 5%. Being a lifetime season ticket holder for the Oregon Ducks (Section 34, Row 31, seat 5), I am about as particular as you can get concerning alternate uniforms. Uncle Phil and the powers that be from the Swooshtika control the UO athletic universe, and the ducks will add black helmets to their fashion skitzo wardrobe this season.
Be nice if they could throw in Throwbacks.....i kinda miss those Yellow helmet, Green and yellow pants and jerseys!!!!!

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 04-24-2008, 06:31 PM   #5
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by janglar
There's still a chance the All-Black alts uni's made it in. It states that this is one of FSU's Alternates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2008, 06:56 PM   #6
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

OVR: 15

these have all been Home alternate jerseys right? I wonder if that is all they are putting in.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:01 PM   #7
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneebon5
these have all been Home alternate jerseys right? I wonder if that is all they are putting in.
I believe so..
Old 04-24-2008, 07:12 PM   #8
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneebon5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I believe so..
it doesn't sound like that's all because PastaPadre has noted on his site that some of the teams have 2 alternate uniforms. He said he hasn't seen any team with more than 2 alternates, but some of them do indeed have 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »