Home

Wednesday Morning Other Stuff (4-30-07)

This is a discussion on Wednesday Morning Other Stuff (4-30-07) within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Wednesday Morning Other Stuff (4-30-07)

Got a call from my stepson yesterday, while I was at work. He said my house had been broken into. They got away w/ my 360 Elite, Wii, DVD player, Samsung monitor and some of my wife's jewelry. While I'm upset, I'm just glad nobody was home when it happened. Although I do wish I was...

The Pistons handled the Sixers and will close out the Sixers in Philly. Huge win for the Rockets as they stay alive, but the Suns and Mavs are done. Is it time for them to shake it up?

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: Have you ever been robbed of any of your posessions?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

mmowen (29), agte (23), mtmcq284 (19)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2008, 09:29 AM   #2
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Wednesday Morning Other Stuff (4-30-07)

That sucks Steve, im sorry to hear that happened to you, but glad that no one was hurt. Keep an eye out for your XBL gamertag online, maybe we can track him down like that other dude who stole a 360.

GTA IV rules my world btw

QOTD: Ive had 3 cars broken into in 3 different places, and none of my cars (at the time) were nice or anything. The last one happened 3 years ago when i was really down and at a bad point in my life, nothing serious, just down. Someone broke into my car, took everything i had in there, my wallet (which was not viewable, and was only in there bc i got home from work at 530 PM and just had to walk upstairs and go to sleep. Woke up 2 hours later to get food, and my car was broken into).

Its a helpless feeling and sucks. Sorry again.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:34 AM   #3
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
That sucks Steve, im sorry to hear that happened to you, but glad that no one was hurt. Keep an eye out for your XBL gamertag online, maybe we can track him down like that other dude who stole a 360.

GTA IV rules my world btw

QOTD: Ive had 3 cars broken into in 3 different places, and none of my cars (at the time) were nice or anything. The last one happened 3 years ago when i was really down and at a bad point in my life, nothing serious, just down. Someone broke into my car, took everything i had in there, my wallet (which was not viewable, and was only in there bc i got home from work at 530 PM and just had to walk upstairs and go to sleep. Woke up 2 hours later to get food, and my car was broken into).

Its a helpless feeling and sucks. Sorry again.
Yeah, if anyone sees steveos logged onto XBL please notify me. My last time online was w/ GTA IV on the 29th.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:36 AM   #4
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

QOTD.. luckily, so far so good..

Sorry to hear Steve..
Old 04-30-2008, 09:38 AM   #5
All Star

OVR: 35

Steve that really sucks about your stuff. I hope everyone is ok and that they catch the scumbag(s).

My wife left at 5:30 this morning for a bus trip with her school to Chicago. She was not looking forward to a trip with 37 middle schoolers (and I wouldn't either).

Cavs can close it out tonight. I'm looking forward to not having to hear any more stupid comments from the Wiz.

Not a whole going on the OS boards thanks to GTA IV. I feel so left out.

QOTD: When I lived in Cincinnati, my dumb*** roommate left our front door unlocked and some guys broke in. Luckily, another roommate came home while they were in the house and they dropped most of the stuff. The cops found a bag with the rest of our stuff (including my N64 controllers and some frozen fish from our freezer (LOL!). They also found a job application to Kroger's that one of the geniuses had filled out earlier that day. Needless to say, he was easy to catch. The roommate who left the door open wanted to ask our landlord to buy an alarm. The rest of us said why don't you try locking the door.

Last edited by boomhauertjs; 04-30-2008 at 09:39 AM. Reason: edited for language
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2008, 09:45 AM   #6
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

That really sucks Steve. Hopefully the criminal will be stupid enough to sign on as you so a location can be found out.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 04-30-2008, 09:46 AM   #7
All Star

LiquidCrash's Arena

OVR: 31

Sucks to hear that Steve, I'd be pissed off it that happened.

QOTD: Yes. Last year someone broke into my truck parked down the block from my house. They stole my sub, amp, face plate for my deck (I know, shoulda taken that out), and a tool set I had in the back. I was pretty angry when I saw it. I had gotten home late from work the night before and had to be in early that day, so that wasn't exactly the start of the day I wanted to see. Of course, whoever did it hasn't been caught and nothing of mine has been recovered. I think I have an idea who it might be, but with no proof I can't do anything.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:04 AM   #8
Mr. Brightside

Acid's Arena

OVR: 52

Damn Steve, sorry to hear that. But like you said, it's a good thing no one was home, so at least no one got hurt.

QOTD: Nope, I've been lucky.
But we all live in denial

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »