Home

Madden 09 Gillette Stadium Trailer: GameTrailers

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Gillette Stadium Trailer: GameTrailers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2008, 11:20 PM   #9
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: new madden 09 trailer

Liked the video.

The shaking camera on the Moss TD? Anyone know why that was happening?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-01-2008, 11:20 PM   #10
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16

Hey a fumble. Fantastic! That's two video's with crappy pursuit angles. Let's hope it's on rookie or something.

On a more positive note, the speed of the game does look pretty good though - better than NCAA at this point. The flashing the Pats starting defensive line TV style looked promising.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #11
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Give them props on that video, that was nice! Good Job!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2008, 11:32 PM   #12
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy

Liked the video.

The shaking camera on the Moss TD? Anyone know why that was happening?

i think thats the whole rivalry game feature thing. it's a new feature that's suppose to add intensity, so they said. who knows.

Old 05-01-2008, 11:32 PM   #13
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

WOW, very impressed. Only negative was the pursuit angle. That hit was just vicious. Looks like new tackle animations too.

Dare I say that it looked like the O-line was forming somewhat of a pocket?? Still 4 months to go and this looks nice.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:33 PM   #14
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by umd
Hey a fumble. Fantastic! That's two video's with crappy pursuit angles. Let's hope it's on rookie or something.

On a more positive note, the speed of the game does look pretty good though - better than NCAA at this point. The flashing the Pats starting defensive line TV style looked promising.

i think it is on the easiest level. at the end if you look at moss's stat line it said 5 catches 297 yds and 4 TD. it's got to be on rookie

Old 05-01-2008, 11:36 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 18

I saw absolutely no gang tackling. Other than that, the video was'nt too bad. The thing about Madden though is that once you actually play it the boredem sets in. The only sure way to know how serious ea is about the football game is when they release it and people actually play it. There is no other way to know for sure. ea, to me, has lost game player equity, only a great playing game will get it back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2008, 11:37 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 25

WOW ATMOSPHERE AND PRESENTATION, Who would of thunk it. Its about damn time EA, its about damn time. Seriously though just the simple outside stadium shots, pre-game fireworks, camera flashes, and TV style presentation adds so much to games like this and its GREAT to see EA finally come around, at least on Madden. Also the new lighting system is absolutely beautiful, much much much improved over last year. The gameplay looked much better than the IGN vid, looked smoother. Also the shaky cam behind Moss seems just like a nice little breakaway feature, and the custom TD celebrations seem like they might also be a nice little feature that adds some needed depth and detail to this game. So that video is miles ahead of the craptastic vid on IGN. I'm actually impressed by a Madden video for the first time in years. The gameplay had to be on rookie because the little icons under the players always told the player what to do and how to do it, I doubt thats on the higher difficulty settings. Its all about what Peter Moore is trying to do and make these games easier to pick up and play to the general public. So I'd say almost 100% certain that was rookie level.

Last edited by thmst30; 05-01-2008 at 11:39 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »