Home

NCAA Football 09 Video Interview and Official Movie 2: GameSpot

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Video Interview and Official Movie 2: GameSpot within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2008, 11:55 AM   #1
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24
NCAA Football 09 Video Interview and Official Movie 2: GameSpot

GameSpot has posted a video interview and official movie 2 of NCAA Football 09.
Platform: Xbox 360

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2008, 12:19 PM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: new gamespot interview video and official movie 2

well the official movie 2 is the same as 1. online dynasty is looking even better. taking an online dynasty to offline, and offline to online. able to replace human players if the need comes.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:23 PM   #3
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
well the official movie 2 is the same as 1. online dynasty is looking even better. taking an online dynasty to offline, and offline to online. able to replace human players if the need comes.
The flexibility EA has incorporated into online dynasties is truly impressive. I had expected their first shot at this to be a watered down version, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I can't wait to see this in action.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:28 PM   #4
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
The flexibility EA has incorporated into online dynasties is truly impressive. I had expected their first shot at this to be a watered down version, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I can't wait to see this in action.
Completely agree. I am actually pretty excited about this feature and have already rounded up a couple of my friends that want to do this too on PS3.

If we could get an OS on-line dynasty together, I would be interested. Who's going to be the commissioner? Who wants to hand out punishments for the restart cheaters?
Old 05-08-2008, 12:42 PM   #5
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Did anyone notice the beginnings of the pocket in that first clip where Juice Williams drops back? It looks like the tackles are setting up to make a proper pocket but then the idiot controlling the QB continues to drop back (out of the shotgun formation no less) and the whole line has to adjust its protection.

Also, the clip at the 1:40 mark there is a pretty decent pocket created, and the stupid idiot controlling the QB fails to make use of it by stepping up into it and instead keeps dropping back away from the pocket gets and heat from a blitzing LB.

I actually think the offensive line play looked pretty good, and the game might reward people who actually play the game realistically and make proper use of the pass protection.

Last edited by bad_philanthropy; 05-08-2008 at 12:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #6
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Did anyone notice the beginnings of the pocket in that first clip where Juice Williams drops back? It looks like the tackles are setting up to make a proper pocket but then the idiot controlling the QB continues to drop back (out of the shotgun formation no less) and the whole line has to adjust its protection.
yeah, its really hard to take many of the videos serious when the person playing the game drops 10-20 yards every time. just makes me wonder if most people play like that.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:01 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
yeah, its really hard to take many of the videos serious when the person playing the game drops 10-20 yards every time. just makes me wonder if most people play like that.
How about the easy QB roll out??? Also after dropping back 10 or so yards it seems as if the QB is still accurate.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:13 PM   #8
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm loving what I'm hearing about online dynasties. The games looks gorgeous & it seems like its up to the players to make it sim or arcade. Hopefully the sliders are working affectively to make the game as sim as we can.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »