Home

NCAA Football 09 Video Clip, Random Gamers - Part 1 of 2

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Video Clip, Random Gamers - Part 1 of 2 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2008, 01:40 PM   #9
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: NCAA Football 09 Video Clip, Random Gamers From EA Vancouver Event - Part 1 of 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerd2
Some real winners on the sticks in this vid.
Did anyone else when they heard the guys arguing?

And yes...it seems that every video I've seen involves some geek who knows little to nothing about football OR someone who likes the traditional "sim" style of drop back 20 yards, rollout 30 yards, and throw a 60 yard bomb.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:44 PM   #10
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NCAA Football 09 Video Clip, Random Gamers From EA Vancouver Event - Part 1 of 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Damn, if it wasnt for that damn line play I would be so hyped...Sick of seeing the QB drop 20yrds & then break right or left to no defense anywhere in sight. uugh
Yeah, I'm worried about that a little. But the pocket did form a few times. Now the D-line have to be able to break off their blocks into pursuit. But I'm still encouraged. Only thing I find funny is that these so called experts on Madden and NCAA are just cheesers. Not a bit of realistic gameplay out of any of them.......

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 05-09-2008, 02:04 PM   #11
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

This game looks like soooooo much fun. Like a college version of Tecmo Bowl with next gen graphics. I hope my girl can get this for me.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2008, 02:05 PM   #12
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

I have only one major concern remaining. I really hope that this game doesn't have every team turn into W. Virginia, Oregon and Arkansas. It just seems that every bit of gameplay shown so far is a new Madden 2004 Michael Vick-fest. Of course the guys are playing with spread-type speed teams. I want to see how an Ohio State or USC looks. You can't have every team be this way. Of course with my being a Michigan fan, I'll be able to use this to my advantage. But I do wonder who they'll have at QB for us. It might be a couple of seasons before I can win. Still optimistic and probably will get. But I'd really like to see something that doesn't make this seem to be an offensively overloaded Cheese Fest! Patience.....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 05-09-2008, 02:06 PM   #13
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Did anyone else when they heard the guys arguing?

And yes...it seems that every video I've seen involves some geek who knows little to nothing about football OR someone who likes the traditional "sim" style of drop back 20 yards, rollout 30 yards, and throw a 60 yard bomb.
yea, and i think we see why they leave it in the game, because it seem the majority of the people likes to do it, maybe not here, but the casual fans.

i did see a few picks when they were scrambling/dropping back 20 yards/feet not planted though.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:11 PM   #14
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

What is up with the defense? Does everyone just suck or is the offense that much more over powering? In almost every video clip that I've seen thus far (from OS to IGN to GS), the offense is shredding the D. It seems like the offensive players all have 100 speed and the defensive players are like 70? I seriously hope the game level and sliders can fix this...because touting this wideopen gameplay is starting to scare me a little. I mean, the big plays are great, but so far the advantage that I've seen on the offensive side of the ball is unreal.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:15 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
What is up with the defense? Does everyone just suck or is the offense that much more over powering? In almost every video clip that I've seen thus far (from OS to IGN to GS), the offense is shredding the D. It seems like the offensive players all have 100 speed and the defensive players are like 70? I seriously hope the game level and sliders can fix this...because touting this wideopen gameplay is starting to scare me a little. I mean, the big plays are great, but so far the advantage that I've seen on the offensive side of the ball is unreal.
Just wait until the nanos come out. The guys playing don't have any nanos under their belts yet. Once the nanos come out I'm sure you are going to see alot more fumbles and INT's and alot more offenses on lock.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2008, 02:17 PM   #16
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Looks good, would be interesting to see a HUM vs CPU game to see INT/Fumble issues or take a look at the the Pick 6's. Looks good though

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »