Home

Monday Morning Other Stuff (6-2-08)

This is a discussion on Monday Morning Other Stuff (6-2-08) within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2008, 08:42 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Monday Morning Other Stuff (6-2-08)

We found out over the weekend that my stepson is graduating. It's a shock to us, as we figured he'd be in summer school or repeating. It's been a long, long year for us with him, hopefully he changes his ways.

Did some yard work and rode the motorcycle over the weekend, other than that, nothing too interesting. Got some boots and can now place my feet flatfooted on the pavement, instead of tippy toeing. Love it!

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: How was your weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

stench96 (45), sweettouch (29), trublud0dger1988 (28), ESPNdeportes (26), HOGGER (24), jason.jason (21), The C (21)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2008, 08:59 AM   #2
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
QOTD: Weekend was good. Party for fiancee (birthday) on Saturday with family and friends at the house. Sunday was recovery day. Less than 2 weeks till wedding
Old 06-02-2008, 09:08 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 35
Re: Monday Morning Other Stuff (6-2-08)

Sorry about the Pistons Steve. I think they haven't been the same since their "heart and soul" Ben Wallace left. The Cavs will gladly send him back to Detroit.

QOTD: Pretty good weekend. Went to eye doctor on Saturday then saw my cousin's new house and visited my parents. Played about 5 hours straight of GTA IV on Saturday (haven't played one game that much in a long time). After my wife's teaching certification test, we hung out on our porch with some friends, which led to a small Rock Band session. Yesterday re-painted all of our porch furniture - definitely looks much better.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:39 AM   #4
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
Sorry about the Pistons Steve. I think they haven't been the same since their "heart and soul" Ben Wallace left. The Cavs will gladly send him back to Detroit.

QOTD: Pretty good weekend. Went to eye doctor on Saturday then saw my cousin's new house and visited my parents. Played about 5 hours straight of GTA IV on Saturday (haven't played one game that much in a long time). After my wife's teaching certification test, we hung out on our porch with some friends, which led to a small Rock Band session. Yesterday re-painted all of our porch furniture - definitely looks much better.
Yea, I didn't even want to mention them. Ben hasn't been the same since he left Detroit either. Oh well, it was a good run, it will be interesting to see what Dumars does in the offseason.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:44 AM   #5
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

Congrats to you and your stepson for graduating. I had to go to summer school to graduate because I had a few problems (nothing major, I never got in trouble) with some teachers. The teacher that I had to go to summer school for told my mom "if you would have baked me a cake he would have passed."

My weekend was alright. Saturday I had to be up at 2:30 AM to take my roommate to get Lasik done then worked 12 to close, so that was hectic. Yesterday I lounged around and played the show quite a bit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2008, 10:17 AM   #6
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

QOTD: Weekend was good, got alot of stuff done...
Xbox-Shugarooo
Twitch.tv/Shugarooo
Old 06-02-2008, 10:29 AM   #7
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

QOTD: Saturday was pretty good. I actually had a good time with my family and especially my sister and her bf. It's rare for me to be having conversations and just hanging out with her so that was a rare treat for me.

Sunday I caught up on my sleep that I didn't get much of all week long and more or less slept all day and night.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 06-02-2008, 10:49 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 62

QOTD: My weekend was alright. We finished up some stuff around the house including staging a couple of rooms. On Saturday night we went to a BBQ to raise money for the Jimmy Fund (do people outside of the Northeast know what that is?) and on Sunday we had a family BBQ at my wife's cousin's house.

This week I look for a job again but now I am going to start looking for office space as well. I get sworn in on June 23.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »