Home

Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC North

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC North within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2008, 11:15 AM   #9
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC North

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
1.either get rid of the Bengals throwback that they never use or add to it. orange on black, white on white with orange socks white on white with black socks. orange on black.

2. either get rid of the Browns orange on white(they never wear that and havent worn that for 6 years). add the 59 throwbacks with the white stripe on the orange helmet home uniform.(you got vids of football games. and pics you gotta find em and change it) add the white on white with the small stripes. and thats it. and i hope those facemask are grey they probably are.

3. either get rid of the steelers yellow on black on yellow or add to it. throwback from the Terry Bradshaw era. the throwback unis used against the ravens monday night. thats it.

4.Ravens? you guys actually got right and they're my team so forget the rest.
They shouldn't get rid of anything.

While I definitely would like to have ALL of the current real options available, I'll take as many extra alternates and throwbacks that I can get. That's one thing I really loved about 2k5 - being able to pick random odd uniform matchups. They even had some fashion jerseys available in that game. The Vikings in yellow jerseys? The Cardinals wearing blue? The Bucs in pewter and black? Or for extra difficulty, Raiders vs Lions with both teams wearing all silver. That was just neat, regardless of how strange it might be.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:35 AM   #10
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
These throwback are nice, but just like last year, I see no away alts or throwbacks. Are there any? I'm sure many of us like to have the away team and the home team wearing their throwbacks - it gives the game a retro look. Anyone agree?
Old 06-23-2008, 11:35 AM   #11
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug4867
player models dont look so hot
Ohh-kay.

Personally I think they're almost perfect, much better than the absurd "superhero-esque" physiques we saw in Madden 360 and 07. To each his own.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2008, 11:52 AM   #12
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
They shouldn't get rid of anything.

While I definitely would like to have ALL of the current real options available, I'll take as many extra alternates and throwbacks that I can get. That's one thing I really loved about 2k5 - being able to pick random odd uniform matchups. They even had some fashion jerseys available in that game. The Vikings in yellow jerseys? The Cardinals wearing blue? The Bucs in pewter and black? Or for extra difficulty, Raiders vs Lions with both teams wearing all silver. That was just neat, regardless of how strange it might be.

lol dude i hear ya EA doesnt. and they should do it and put them all in there I hear ya all the way thats why i also said.. "OR"
Old 06-23-2008, 04:40 PM   #13
Rookie

Apollo's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
1.either get rid of the Bengals throwback that they never use or add to it. orange on black, white on white with orange socks white on white with black socks. orange on black.

2. either get rid of the Browns orange on white(they never wear that and havent worn that for 6 years). add the 59 throwbacks with the white stripe on the orange helmet home uniform.(you got vids of football games. and pics you gotta find em and change it) add the white on white with the small stripes. and thats it. and i hope those facemask are grey they probably are.

3. either get rid of the steelers yellow on black on yellow or add to it. throwback from the Terry Bradshaw era. the throwback unis used against the ravens monday night. thats it.

4.Ravens? you guys actually got right and they're my team so forget the rest.
I hate to say it Mastershake, but those masks are WHITE. I really don't understand these uniform guys! WTF!!!! GREY MASK FOR THE BROWNS!!
Old 06-23-2008, 04:46 PM   #14
Pro

AC IS ART's Arena

OVR: 15
I feel their shouldn't be an excuse as to why they don't have the alternates for every team. And whats with the colored visors. So far I've seen Ed Reed with a purple visor, Kenny Phillips with an orange, and Brian Westbrook with a green. Cool as an option but neither of these players wear visors.
Old 06-23-2008, 06:08 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 7
too bad we got generic looking player faces again this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2008, 06:25 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm a Browns fan and if the facemasks are white, I can live with that. But one thing I'd like to see, either in an update or next years game is to have orange team-color gloves instead of the brown ones.

Other than that little suggestion, I think the screens are looking good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »