Home

Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC West

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC West within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2008, 10:56 AM   #9
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC West

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Wonderful, solid blue for Denver that they hardly ever wear, solid red for KC, which has NEVER been worn...

I give up.

lol I knew that this would happen. and odds are there wont be any downloads for these uniforms. KC have never worn red on red. and I knew that they would mess up on the broncos uniform. The broncos have used Blue on white white on white and blue on blue since 1997. Yet they only put a measly throwback in the game and then put blue on blue which is worn once in a blue moon.

Yeah your right after i went through all that hard work finding pictures, posting In a forum facing being banned because of clowns making fun of me for uniforms threads and being sanctioned for no reason in the past and yet the uniforms are still wrong... I gave up as well a long time ago when the 49ers throwback which is so simple was screwed up.

i'm fed up and done. yeah looks like a rental until they listen and actually put something right in this game. Im sick and tired of just not listening and simple mistakes. RENTAL!!!!

Last edited by mastershake88; 06-25-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:05 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
lol I knew that this would happen. and odds are there wont be any downloads for these uniforms. KC have never worn red on red. and I knew that they would mess up on the broncos uniform. The broncos have used Blue on white white on white and blue on blue. and yet they only put a measly throwback in the game and ten put blue on blue.

Yeah your right after i went through all that hard work finding pictures, posting to ian and yet the uniforms are still wrong... I give up as well

yeah looks like a rental until they listen and actually put something right in this game. Im sick and tired of just not listening. RENTAL!!!!
So you're 100% certain that the Bronco's blue on whites aren't in the game? 100%?

I find it hard to believe that they were taken out of the game. On the other hand I'm a complete fool not an eternal pessimist.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:05 AM   #11
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Steve, are you taking screenshots of every uniform that's in the game? I hope not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2008, 11:07 AM   #12
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
how do you know that the blue top/ white pants isnt in the game? i mean I know the titans have 4 or 5 unis in the game but in the screens of the AFC south im not anticipating seeing all of them

past experience....... you know Browns white on brown pants? easy mess ups man. The future becomes predictable when the same mistakes are made in the present.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:09 AM   #13
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
So you're 100% certain that the Bronco's blue on whites aren't in the game? 100%?

I find it hard to believe that they were taken out of the game. On the other hand I'm a complete fool not an eternal pessimist.
dude unless steve skipped over 4 alternate uniforms to just focus on two yeah I wouldnt be certain. but dude I know this situation I have seen this situation for YEARS. its the same way everytime. So unless they're missing screenshots thats about it and they wont see a single DIME from me this year. because it is easier to put blue on white instead of blue on blue which they only wear so many times...Its over until i see more uniforms.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:11 AM   #14
Th*s F*c* C*sh*s Ch*cks

ezekiel55's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
You give up? On what? The Broncos have worn the dark blues quite a bit and the Chiefs all reds (although never worn) are rumored to be this year.

The Bears wear a hideous orange jersey once a year as well. Will you complain about that when the NFC West shots go up?
You mean NFC North, and Steve has already shown those...I'm glad to have them in even though we only wear them once a season.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:11 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
past experience....... you know Browns white on brown pants? easy mess ups man. The future becomes predictable when the same mistakes are made in the present.
I'll bet money they are in. But I'll say it once again, I'm a fool. He didn't show the Chargers 80's throwbacks in the screens but I'll bet my foolish money that they're still in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2008, 11:14 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
dude unless steve skipped over 4 alternate uniforms to just focus on two yeah I wouldnt be certain. but dude I know this situation I have seen this situation for YEARS. its the same way everytime. So unless they're missing screenshots thats about it and they wont see a single DIME from me this year. because it is easier to put blue on white instead of blue on blue which they only wear so many times...Its over until i see more uniforms.
Please Lord don't put the Broncos regular home uniforms in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »