Home

Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC West

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC West within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #17
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Madden 09 Screenshots: AFC West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
I'll bet money they are in. But I'll say it once again, I'm a fool. He didn't show the Chargers 80's throwbacks in the screens but I'll bet my foolish money that they're still in the game.
Now that I think about it, you're right. I specifically saw the Chargers' 80s throwbacks in the Super Bowl video that was released. I remember it because I thought it was strange that the first half featured the 80s throwbacks and the second half featured the current unis.

Here's a screenshot:

I think I also saw a screenshot of the Broncos' 60s unis (but that may have been in last year's game).

Last edited by 2krules; 06-25-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:37 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Pic 446, Donnie Edwards is almost 7 yards from the intended receiver (Gates), yet is making the interception. When will QB's be able to throw over LB's?
Old 06-25-2008, 12:47 PM   #19
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
Steve, are you taking screenshots of every uniform that's in the game? I hope not.
Nope. Calm down fellas.

I will get ALL of them down the road. Just throwin' these out there for now.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:19 PM   #20
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Nope. Calm down fellas.

Thanks for reassuring us!
Old 06-25-2008, 02:39 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 1
FINALLY THE SCREEN SHOTS ARE AMAZING MY PACKERS WILL LOOK LIKE THE REAL TEAM FINALLY WITH AJ HAWK AND HIS LONGE HAIR ALONGE WITH ARTARI BIGGIE AND AL THE BIG HAIR HARRIS. MADDEN 09 IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SCREEN SHOTS ON PAGE NUMBER 10 IS SWEET WITH THE PACKERS D AJ IN A THROWBACK JERSEY LOOKS SWEET ALONG WITH THE REST OF THEM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2008, 03:16 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hey you never know? maybe 1. They haven't taken any pics yet of the Broncos Blue on White combo (even tho its hard to believe we haven't seen that combo and just all blue combo in the game)

And 2. Maybe this year Denver is making the Blue on Blue their primary Home Combination? I've seen teams in the past do this. Like Tennessee uses the baby blue combo more at home games now and not the traditional home default uniform. The seahawks would use white and blue as their default for away games when they changed to their new uniforms. And now they never hardly wear that combo. They wear white on white for away games. But yeah it is a part of their combos. So yeah once or twice i've seen the hawks wear white on blue every 2 years since then if I remember correctly?
Old 06-25-2008, 03:23 PM   #23
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Nope. Calm down fellas.

Steve, in the interest of promoting tranquility in the OS family , can you please just take a quick look and tell us if the Broncos blue jersey-white pants combo is in the game?

Thanks.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:15 PM   #24
Rookie

AftershockFx's Arena

OVR: 6

Hopefully the Broncos blue / white combo is in the game. By the way the Chiefs red on red look really awesome even though they haven't worn them to date. I was kind of hoping they were gonna have black on red or black on white. In another thread I saw a picture of it and that combo would look sweet.

Heres a picture for those of you who haven't seen it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »