Home

Madden NFL 09 Goes Gold

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 09 Goes Gold within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2008, 03:47 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 09 Goes Gold

wow look at Boldin
Old 06-25-2008, 03:50 PM   #10
Rookie

TVNation53's Arena

OVR: 2
Why not put out a patched product to begin with. It appears year after year EA and Madden are well aware they are putting out a game with either bugs or incomplete to where it becomes the norm to expect a patch to make the game play they way it is supposed to. At what point as consumers do we say this is unacceptable, it is like going to the hardware store buying a bucket with holes in it and then waiting for a month to receive patches to fix the bucket IMO this is ridiculous.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:55 PM   #11
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
I hope that this means they are building the patch with fixes in hopes to have it come out with Madden 09 on same day.

That's an interesting idea.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2008, 04:00 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8
Grass looks like *** in that picture with Bolden.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:05 PM   #13
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

Yea and whether one is a fan of 2k or not, this exclusive license is what allows this. We are still waiting on features that the 2k guys had in their game on the last generation of systems. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that one day we get what we want.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:19 PM   #14
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

How Can it go gold when I seen clear cut bugs in the lastest celebration and Insider movies on ign. EX- The 2 yellow security guys that are on the left hash marks (or right) of the field during a play. The Insider video Jacksonville QB David Garrard #9 has 3 false start penalties in the game because of fake snapping. Idk I just dont get why you would not want to examine and go through a thorough inspection of your game with 7 solid weeks of developing time. ALSO with this going Gold now wont the rosters be from around Late May or possibly June1st-5th??/

Last edited by King Gro23; 06-25-2008 at 04:22 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 04:25 PM   #15
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
How Can it go gold when I seen clear cut bugs in the lastest celebration and Insider movies on ign. EX- The 2 yellow security guys that are on the left hash marks (or right) of the field during a play. The Insider video Jacksonville QB David Garrard #9 has 3 false start penalties in the game because of fake snapping. Idk I just dont get why you would not want to examine and go through a thorough inspection of your game with 7 solid weeks of developing time. ALSO with this going Gold now wont the rosters be from around Late May or possibly June1st-5th??/
IGN has an older build i would guess.

most games are "final" 1 1/2 to 2 months from release. its not anything new. Microsoft and Sony(I'm guessing nintendo is the same way) are very picky are their testing and take along time to do them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2008, 04:30 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
IGN has an older build i would guess.

most games are "final" 1 1/2 to 2 months from release. its not anything new. Microsoft and Sony(I'm guessing nintendo is the same way) are very picky are their testing and take along time to do them.
Not true in any way. Most games go gold like 2 weeks before they are released. MS and Sony just test to make sure it doesn't break the console and meets their standards for Live and PSN.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »