Home

Thursday Morning Other Stuff (7-3-08)

This is a discussion on Thursday Morning Other Stuff (7-3-08) within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2008, 07:50 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Thursday Morning Other Stuff (7-3-08)

Links interest you? Tell us about it. Not bad yesterday w/ 35 comments posted. Let's break that record today.Riding into work today, this bitch...yeah, I said it, this BITCH is riding my rear tire for a few miles. I finally looked back and flung my arm up, not gonna do both hands, sorry...not that brave yet. Anyways, she was just in la-la land, had no idea, like I didn't exist. The road finally split in 2 lanes and I moved over, she came up right beside me and I pulled the clutch and blasted my exhaust, it's pretty damn loud at 10K RPM, and it scared the **** out of her, it was f'ing hilarious.

Well, we didn't have time yesterday to check out any cars for the wifee, but this evening she says, we'll be out for a while.

Damn fruitflies all over my bananas. They really piss me off. I see like 2 or 3 of them a day. I setup some crazy trap for them last night and it caught a few of them. I need to find the source and put an end to this.

After capturing a couple of videos just the other day, I can't capture doo-doo w/ the card anymore. Three more hours wasted on trying to capture videos for the site. I'm about ready to give up...

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: Got any funny stories while driving?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

limsol45 (25), ps2mike (25), Vince (21), kidman (21), tuch94 (19)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 08:10 AM   #2
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Cant wait for Rock Band 2, fun game to play with wife.

The Friends movie might as well be titled "The One Where We ALl Just Wanted Money So We Made A Movie"

QOTD: No real funny stories, not that other people havent experienced im sure
Old 07-03-2008, 08:23 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Nothing for QOTD...none of mine are funny, just can't stand drivers who can't drive (at least by my standards)...sometimes you wonder how people got their license.

Fruitflies...the few times we had them, the source was potatoes. Do you have any? Maybe hidden away in a cupboard that you forgot were there? Bad potatoes will cause them....

I think you and I are local (DC area), if you still need help with your capture card, drop me a PM...I may be able to help.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:36 AM   #4
All Star

OVR: 35
If that is really the Rock Band 2 tracklist, I will be in heaven. ALICE IN CHAINS!!!! Plus a bunch of other good stuff!

Waiting at home for the cab to pick us up to go to the airport. I'll try to check in from Germany. Hope I don't miss anything exciting on the boards in the next 2 1/2 weeks.

QOTD: My wife and her friends were driving down to Cincinnati one time and saw a guy pleasuring himself while driving. When he noticed that they saw him, he smiled at them.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:18 AM   #5
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMIHEMMY
Nothing for QOTD...none of mine are funny, just can't stand drivers who can't drive (at least by my standards)...sometimes you wonder how people got their license.

Fruitflies...the few times we had them, the source was potatoes. Do you have any? Maybe hidden away in a cupboard that you forgot were there? Bad potatoes will cause them....

I think you and I are local (DC area), if you still need help with your capture card, drop me a PM...I may be able to help.
Cool, I will be toying w/ the card over the 3 day weekend. I'll let you know if I'm ready to throw it out the window.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2008, 09:21 AM   #6
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
If that is really the Rock Band 2 tracklist, I will be in heaven. ALICE IN CHAINS!!!! Plus a bunch of other good stuff!

Waiting at home for the cab to pick us up to go to the airport. I'll try to check in from Germany. Hope I don't miss anything exciting on the boards in the next 2 1/2 weeks.

QOTD: My wife and her friends were driving down to Cincinnati one time and saw a guy pleasuring himself while driving. When he noticed that they saw him, he smiled at them.
Enjoy your vacation bro, hope you don't run into the guy from Cincinnatti.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:22 AM   #7
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

Anyone interested in a "Friends" movie? If they get all the actors/actresses back, I'd be interested. Otherwise, I doubt I'd see it.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:25 AM   #8
stewaat

OVR:
Re: Thursday Morning Other Stuff (7-3-08)

Damn Steve sounds like that biatch and the fruit flies are out to get you.

QOTD: No crazy stories...thank goodness.

Oh and the swingset breaking was hilarious...can't say the rest interested me too much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »