Home

NCAA Football 09 AI vs. AI (Ohio St. @ Michigan)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 AI vs. AI (Ohio St. @ Michigan) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2008, 07:50 PM   #17
Rookie

zwief's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 09 AI vs. AI (Ohio St. @ Michigan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
I'm more puzzled by the fact that you actually want to sit back and watch the computer play itself...

It's nice for some preview vids and what not, but otherwise... seriously?

Well sometimes when you are in a race for the conference championship its nice to watch a game that impacts your team. Or if you are like me you watch 20 games a week and have a cpu vs cpu season.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:43 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

On one play I believe OSU tried aq punt block and the gunners for Michigan got down there fine. I thought the punt block was a huge glitch?
Old 07-13-2008, 01:28 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 3
i luv the game and i thinks its going to be a great experience..i may be a lil picky about this but im infatuated with details...deatils is what maes the game great. details is what makes call of duty, gears of war great so why is it sports games dont have the same standard..first, the o line and d line interaction is wack especailly on pass plays. there is too much of the off lineman flipping the def lineman...thats wack...that not real football. the only time they do that is on 3 step drops passplays..second, i hope like they had in ncaa football on xbox, the players earn stickers on their helmet for playing good...thats hot..based on what i seen on Ohio state, all players have the same amount of stickers on their helmet...thats wack and lack of detail...third, the quarter mechanics is weak too...thats the one position thats needs deatil..i was playing the demo, the friend with lsu quaterback was under pressure, he turned his body the opposite way while going backwards and threw a 45 yard on point...that was so wack..no excuse...fourth, the sideline is wack, the player is wack and do the same animations...now, lets be real, yeah ea stepped it up but cmon, this is ea that has all the money, the staff and engine power to put the details..overall, i look forward to playing the game because is much better than the wack ncaa games they made since next generation..i guess well see on the 15th
Old 07-13-2008, 07:26 PM   #20
Rookie

canes2008's Arena

OVR: 9

Great job

how about miami-fsu plz
Old 07-13-2008, 10:07 PM   #21
Pro

xxjgbxx's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes2008
Great job

how about miami-fsu plz
i was just about to post this too lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2008, 01:01 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
I'm more puzzled by the fact that you actually want to sit back and watch the computer play itself...

It's nice for some preview vids and what not, but otherwise... seriously?
I have found that a complete cpu vs cpu (all-american difficulty) season minus your one user-controlled(Heisman difficulty) team gives you the most realistic passing and rushing numbers. Of course the average person doesn't have the amount of free or disposable time required to accomplish this type of gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »