Home

NBA Live 09 Dynamic DNA Video

This is a discussion on NBA Live 09 Dynamic DNA Video within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2008, 08:31 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
the parts that i didn't like were the jumpshot animation by ray allen and the net animation...i know its nit-picky, but its what i saw.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:56 PM   #10
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA Live 09 Dynamic DNA Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Looks much better than 08.
I agree the dribbling animations look much better imo. I do agree with the other poster though who claims it doesn't look fluid and natural overall. It looks a tad bit robotic. With Mike Wang on board it won't be hard for this game to surpass live 08.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:28 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 32
More and more gimmicks or "features" for this title? Either way, hopefully they can put together the fixes from last years issues behind them and compete. 09 looks a bit "iffy" as to if EA has gotten the title off the floor as of yet. Otherwise, 2K will again rock EA with another title run with NBA2K9.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 12:35 AM   #12
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubTrey1
More and more gimmicks or "features" for this title? Either way, hopefully they can put together the fixes from last years issues behind them and compete. 09 looks a bit "iffy" as to if EA has gotten the title off the floor as of yet. Otherwise, 2K will again rock EA with another title run with NBA2K9.
Its not a gimmick its a feature, that they've demostrated it works.

Games looks a hellavu lot better than 08. Why is it everything they mention or include is a gimmick. You are so bias, all the videos of gameplay they've showed of Live 09 looked great from the signature shots to the animations. And DNA is a very welcome addition to the series. We don't know hands-on all how it works until October, but the stage demo was great so far.

2k has showed us nothing, yet people are so far up their ***, they are already breathing fairy dust.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:48 AM   #13
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Thats why I don't listen to rookies.

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 07-16-2008, 12:58 AM   #14
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

IMO the features look good....but im not feeling the player models AT ALL...
every thing else is straight
Old 07-16-2008, 01:05 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood
the parts that i didn't like were the jumpshot animation by ray allen and the net animation...i know its nit-picky, but its what i saw.
That's exactly how Ray Allen shoots. Looked almost perfect. Hopefully it can play as good as it looks this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2008, 01:24 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
Well, explain. What doesnt look 'natural' about it? Yes you are entitled to your own opinion, but thats the first time I have heard this game be called 'ugly'
i just dont like how the jumpshot and net looks thats whats unnatural to me but it looks like theres a lot of live fanboys are in here because their saying people are far up 2k's u guys sound far up ea;s ***. this is a good feature though but it is another one of ea's gimmicks like dub trey said because they always cover up their bad gameplay with their great features u know its true....im not a fan boy i just like basketball games. so i buy both live and 2k but traditionally 2k has been better and most of u will see at the press conference...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »