Home

Madden 09 Screenshots: NFC East Alternate Jerseys

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Screenshots: NFC East Alternate Jerseys within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2008, 11:14 AM   #17
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden 09 Screenshots: NFC East Alternate Jerseys

Whoever did the research for the throwback uniforms needs to be dragged out into the street and shot.

They've screwed up so many of them it's not even funny. The current uniforms seem to be OK, ignoring a few stripe-width issues we've seen, but the throwbacks are just all messed up.

We have the Giants without pant stripes... the Patriots without pant stripes and the wrong shade of blue... the 49ers with the wrong helmet... the Bills with the wrong helmet... and I'm not sure what those green and white Eagles uniforms are... colors look like late 60s, but they have the current helmet and no pant stripes...

I mean, seriously... if they can't get them right, why bother? I want to have as many throwbacks and alternates as possible... but if they're all wrong it kinda defeats the purpose.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:39 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 10

Can any one confirm that Marion Barber has dreads this year? Every screen shot I've seen show's him without dreads. He had them last year for crying out loud. I don't want to jump the gun but is this yet another EA screw up?
Old 07-30-2008, 12:14 PM   #19
Banned

i guess i'm not picky about all the little details of the alternate uni's. just the fact that they are in the game for us to choose is good enough for me at this point.

what i noticed here is Eli's Revolution helmet. he wasn't in a Rev helmet last year. maybe he's switching back? but why would he doing that having won the SB in a non Revolution helmet?

i am really hoping all the hype and anticipation this year proves worth it this time.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:42 PM   #20
Banned

haha they put in the eagles gold and blue jerseys i thought those were pretty sick definitly different.
is this just the home alt jerseys or both home and away?
Old 07-30-2008, 01:09 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

No excuse. The Eagle throwback jersey is HORRENDOUS.
NCAAF: Penn State fan since 2000
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2008, 01:26 PM   #22
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk1078
What excuse they whore it last year, i dont think they can make a ugly jersey to begin with any better.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:30 PM   #23
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

You know, I used to not give a damn about uniform inaccuracies. I kind of just looked the other way in spite of the Cowboys helmets being jacked up for what was going to be at least 2 years straight. But now, my question is WHY? Why are there so many uniform screw-ups? I can just about give EA a pass on throwback uniforms. But what is the excuse for messing up current unis? It really makes you wonder if the uniform team or person watches the NFL at all? Imperfections that we'll pick up on right away aren't detected by any of the good folks at EA/Tiburon? That is just a bit beyond ridiculous.

And then when we demand for it to be fixed, EA apologists look at us as perfectionists when in fact, uniforms shouldn't have been screwed up in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
Can any one confirm that Marion Barber has dreads this year? Every screen shot I've seen show's him without dreads. He had them last year for crying out loud. I don't want to jump the gun but is this yet another EA screw up?
I too would like this to be confirmed. However, seeing as though it's going to be viewed as minute detail, I doubt we'll get find out before Madden ships.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:39 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk1078
It may look ugly, but it IS a true representation of the actual jersey.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »