Home

EA Buys Euphoria? (Gameplayer)

This is a discussion on EA Buys Euphoria? (Gameplayer) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 05:34 PM   #9
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Madden to use Euphoria Engine in future?

Not going to happen.

1. EATib has already experimented with the engine in Madden 08, it didn't work out.

2. Ian has repeated ad naseum that he's not convinced the technology is ready for the elite sports game arena.

I, for one, am with him. If backbreaker turns out amazing, I'll be in the chorus calling or EA to switch too it, but I haven't seen it yet. I have seen a watered down version (In Madden 08)fail, but hey, maybe that's on EA, so we'll see.

I'm reserving judgment on Backbreaker until I've played it, but I've seen nothing very impressive.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:34 PM   #10
Rookie

Mad 69's Arena

OVR: 10

Lets hope EA doesn't get the rights to this, they try to do too much and wind up eFFing things up. I really hope they lose their exclusive rights license. We need a better alternative for our football games, EA has had 20 years to get it right, they are barely half way there, its a disgrace. We need another company to make football games.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:36 PM   #11
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

PS: I'm not saying they wont buy the engine... EA would buy exclusive rights to bananas if they thought it'd improve their market share... but you wont see it in an EA game anytime soon.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 05:37 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad 69
Lets hope EA doesn't get the rights to this, they try to do too much and wind up eFFing things up. I really hope they lose their exclusive rights license. We need a better alternative for our football games, EA has had 20 years to get it right, they are barely half way there, its a disgrace. We need another company to make football games.
Aaaaaaand with that, the thread goes bye-bye. Must we rehash this same stupid point every five minutes?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »