Home

Backbreaker Preview (IGN)

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Preview (IGN) within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2008, 01:06 PM   #25
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Backbreaker Preview (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Just because people don't agree that this will be a great football game or come out does not mean that they are trolling.
No its trolling when you come to a thread only to start a fight and degrade members for what they believe in. I don't tell you you're stupid for blindly supporting whatever religion you believe in, so why don't you back off of me please.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2008, 01:10 PM   #26
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

I didn't start a fight with you, you keep taking things way too seriously. I never insulted you but you insulted me so calm down. You want to immediately tell people that everything that they think about this game is wrong but get your feelings hurt if no one wants to take your word for it. I mean you haven't played or even seen any extensive footage of the game so all this defending is a little ridiculous.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 08-22-2008, 01:14 PM   #27
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
No its trolling when you come to a thread only to start a fight and degrade members for what they believe in. I don't tell you you're stupid for blindly supporting whatever religion you believe in, so why don't you back off of me please.
It's just a game, son... lighten up.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:16 PM   #28
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

I've never said anything about people having to like this game, I'm simply trying to get them to like the game. The fact that you come into every Backbreaker thread and post something about a tech demo or about how stupid I am for "kissing *** and blindly supporting" obviously shows you have an interest in the game and/or a crush on me or something. I only post facts about the game. When rumors come up that are untrue as indicated by interviews, previews, articles, etc. I feel the need to post them. I'm sorry for being optimistic, but I have NEVER told ANYONE that if they didn't support the game like I do then my feelings would be hurt. Your points are stupid and I guess I'll be the mature one and just stop talking, because fighting over the internet is like running in the special olympics, I'm sure you know the rest.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:16 PM   #29
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
It's just a game, son... lighten up.
Dude this guy attacks me for supporting the game in every thread that I have, it gets annoying.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Seriously folks, DO NOT take that "arcade" comment for this game being a blitz-esque game. Like I posted earlier, THEY ARE GOING FOR A HALF SIM HALF ARCADE GAME MORE ON THE SIM SIDE. This means that it'll probably be MORE realistic than Madden because can we really call them a sim, I mean lets look at the A.I. But I don't want to turn this into a madden bash thread so I will say that we will probably see in this game actual wide open gameplay, not like NCAA because A.I. won't be dumbed down.
Do we know anything about the AI in Backbreaker? We know they have a great physics engine but AI is completely separate from that and AI is by far the most critical/difficult part of any game's programming. EA struggles with it and 2K, while they used to do a better job of it than EA still had their AI issues. So what makes anyone think that this new company will get good or great AI in their game on the first try?
Old 08-22-2008, 01:19 PM   #31
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Dude this guy attacks me for supporting the game in every thread that I have, it gets annoying.
I understand that, but you seem really touchy about this. It's just not worth getting this twisted off about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2008, 01:25 PM   #32
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
No one attacked you. Calm down.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »