Home

NBA Live 09 Interview (NLSC)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 09 Interview (NLSC) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 08:39 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 19
Re: NBA Live 09 Interview (NLSC)

Has anyone noticed every EA developer says "Yes, it has been addressed" Then you play the game and it's totally the exact same thing as last year? 2K is not known for it's marketing, but they dont claim to have fixed EVERYTHING. The only reason why NBA Live is even on the market is because it's from EA and they have the best promo's in all of sports gaming. Kudos for 2k consistantly being a good game...And kudos to Live for having a crappy game with good promos...Fools a lot of ******s out there if you dont mind me saying.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:16 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
And kudos to Live for having a crappy game with good promos...Fools a lot of ******s out there if you dont mind me saying.
I'd give you a cookie but you are far from the first to call people who play NBA Live ******s.

It's a game that I enjoy and have a blast playing it. So if I spend my own money, and play a game that I enjoy, I'm a ******?
Old 08-24-2008, 02:08 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaosming
I'd give you a cookie but you are far from the first to call people who play NBA Live ******s.

It's a game that I enjoy and have a blast playing it. So if I spend my own money, and play a game that I enjoy, I'm a ******?
It was an over exaggeration relax. It's just obvious that 2k has better gameplay...And Live has better graphics...Which makes people enjoy the game because it feels "rich" as advertised. For example juice A gets advertised more than Juice B...But Juice B is the better drink...But people believe juice A is better because "They" say it's better. Kind of a weird way of thinking of it huh? Well you get my point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2008, 02:42 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathan burroughs
nba live 09 is going to own nba 2k9 because nba live 09 looks better and going to have a better gameplay this year

omg keep dreaming buddy
Old 08-24-2008, 02:43 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaosming

yes u are
Old 08-24-2008, 04:46 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 22

I do understand what you mean, and I understand why people like 2k over Live, but, I personally do not like 2k's gameplay. (I don't feel in control over what the player is doing). I'm not saying I am the king and that everyone must share my opinions but there is no reason to call us ******s for getting the game when it is our choice.

agentxa123, just remember, when you get 2k9, and immediately hit the bug list thread with complaints how Shaq just did a windmill, or how Jamario Moon just threw down a rediculous 360 alleyoop in traffic, I'll be sitting on my couch enjoying my game, being "tard happy".
Old 08-24-2008, 05:23 PM   #15
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Wow...you guys are starting early this year, huh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2008, 05:58 PM   #16
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Can you guys keep the discussion on the Interview without name calling
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »