Home

Kevin Garnett Talks About New Features in NBA 2K9 (ESPN Videogames)

This is a discussion on Kevin Garnett Talks About New Features in NBA 2K9 (ESPN Videogames) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2008, 03:39 AM   #17
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: KG himself leaks Announcement.....

Trust me, these dudes have a good amount of downtime. I played COD4 with D-Will a bunch of times from Dec-Feb of last/this year. Of course dude stopped playing when the race was getting tight down the stretch and the playoffs. This was on XBL and no...I'm not giving away his GT. :-D

Back to the topic, they have time brah.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:44 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 8

Hahah.

I was expecting something bad though, but that's almost worse than 24/7 mode if it is the BIG announcement.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:45 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
Trust me, these dudes have a good amount of downtime. I played COD4 with D-Will a bunch of times from Dec-Feb of last/this year. Of course dude stopped playing when the race was getting tight down the stretch and the playoffs. This was on XBL and no...I'm not giving away his GT. :-D

Back to the topic, they have time brah.
Thats cool didnt know they really had that much downtime with pratice and workouts. But back to the topic i just hope this isnt the "revolutionaly news" that they said it would be cause like the other poster said this "reverse fanasty" thing is something that ea pulls.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:37 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
Man if this is the big announcement.... I mean whats going to happen when the nba season starts??? they not going to have time to go home to pop in nba2k9 and draft online players.
They will have alot of time their games are only 2 and a half hours max. They go back to the hotel room they gotta do something. Its not going to be all that hard. Sommetimes they go on 4 days with no games played. All they do is practice for a few hours.

They have alot of time to do things at times when the season starts.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:36 AM   #21
Hoping for change...

PsychoBulk's Arena

OVR: 23

Load of shyte.

Im getting sick and tired of these gimmicks, for god sake, just put some real gameplay up you cretins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2008, 05:47 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 9

It's funny how the thread starter creates the title: KG himself leaks Announcement.... then reply a few posts after saying he is going to be disappointed blah blah blah, and blah blah blah.

You know what...? I'm willing to bet that's not it... if that is then seriously I'd get really really disappointed but don't bank on it on the OP's words... some really impatient kids get here.. can't you all not understand: TOMORROW? Jesus.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:54 AM   #23
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrSong
It's funny how the thread starter creates the title: KG himself leaks Announcement.... then reply a few posts after saying he is going to be disappointed blah blah blah, and blah blah blah.

You know what...? I'm willing to bet that's not it... if that is then seriously I'd get really really disappointed but don't bank on it on the OP's words... some really impatient kids get here.. can't you all not understand: TOMORROW? Jesus.

Nobody's banking it on the OP's words, they're banking it on KG's words.

Quote:
Why all the mystery? Seems the commercial Garnett is shooting is for a secret new mode in NBA 2K9, the same game that also features KG on its cover.
"It's a reverse fantasy league," Garnett explains. Seems KG, Derrick Rose, Monta Ellis and a few other NBA stars are going to draft online gamers to see whose team can accumulate the best 2K9 stats and the commercial Garnett is shooting shows some of his real-life best friends from what he calls his Official Block Family begging to be on his squad.
Only thing is, if they are going to air the footage I saw, it's going to sound like "Beep, beep, beep. No you can't be on my beeping team you bleepity bleep."
Old 09-17-2008, 06:04 AM   #24
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

meh...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »