Home

NBA 2K9 Screenshots: Player Ratings

This is a discussion on NBA 2K9 Screenshots: Player Ratings within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2008, 11:26 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K9 Screenshots: Player Ratings

What rating is ATH?
Old 09-21-2008, 11:31 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thanks for another post Steve, youre the man.

Too many players are rated too high and too many players outside shots are being underrated especially the bigmen.

I do the player editing myself once I get it anyway so its all good.

But Jamario Moon being a 72 under Ukic Solomon and Bargnani is mindboggling. He averaged 8+6+48% in his rookie year, how do the 2 rookies and Bargs who had a terrible year even come close? Moon should be a 76 or 77. Hes a good role player.

Last edited by thriller92; 09-21-2008 at 11:33 AM.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:40 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Heat are looking pretty good but a couple things I noticed. One Zo shouldn't be on the team. Look I love Zo and he's my favorite Heat player in the teams history, but he's still rehabbing his injury and hasn't signed a contract yet. So unless he comes back fully healthy and the Heat want him back, he won't play again. Jamal Magloire should be replacing him on the roster. Also what did Marion do? He went from low 90s last year to an 85 this year. He barely played after he was traded but when he did he played well. Beasley and Chalmers are looking good however so I'm excited to start playing online with them. Thanks for the screens.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:43 AM   #20
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
Thanks a lot, Steve. You've been doing your thing, man. I can't wait to see the ratings fights start.
ditto Steve.

I never understood arguments about some completely editable LOL
Old 09-21-2008, 11:43 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 13

no one's mentioned the new development here?

GRADES FOR RATINGS!

I love that change. Numbers are so ambiguous. This is way easier to understand how well players are in certain areas, and way easier to edit ratings also!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2008, 11:55 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by edubbs
What rating is ATH?

Athleticism I think.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:01 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.DiddYDavis
I usually don't like to complain about player ratings.. because I can manually change them however this year they left me a LOT of work to do. Honestly on some of them, what the hell were they thinking? Robin Lopez better than Brooke? Al Jefferson better than Chris Bosh? Stuckey a 74, making him equal to Anthony Carter, and worse than Magic rookie Courtney Lee who never even played a game?! Kidd better than Dirk? KG a 99?! (I guess this is somewhat to be expected..) Chris Paul 5 overall points better than D.Will?

Anyways there were more I just forgot them off the top of my head.. thanks for posting Steve keep doing your thing man.. can't wait til' the next gameplay vid.
i agree with everything u said except u complaining about kg being a 99...i think he deserves it. Just cuz he doesnt score 30 points a game like a lebron or kobe doesnt mean he isnt top 3 or 4 most efficient players in the league and he is a rebounding, blocking, inside machine AND he can step out and hit the 15-18 footer. Turned that whole team around (yes i know ray had something to do with it too).

Kidd being better than Dirk is a travesty tho..that's the one i feel strongest about. I'd pick dirk over any power forward for my team outside of duncan, kg, and MAYBE amare.

Last edited by Nokstar; 09-21-2008 at 12:06 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:06 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

God damn the rookies are overrated. Weak.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »