Home

NBA Live 09 Producer Blog

This is a discussion on NBA Live 09 Producer Blog within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2008, 02:16 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: New Producer Blog!!!

i still find it almost childish that you're calling out a company that CANT DO what yall just did, simply because the synergy license was bought exclusively by EA. the whole blog comes off as "look at what we can do with our money". Does is it register that way with anyone else? say what you want about exclusive deals but its good for noone. yall better bring it for the next 5 years

oh well. ill still be buying it and seeing what its all about.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:48 AM   #10
Rookie

Dynamite's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
Sean O'Brien needs to show some class and keep the other games out of his mouth. Live hasn't given basketball fans a good game in a long time, meanwhile the devs of the hockey teams at EA are knocking it out of the park, and even Madden is seeing early patches and some real care. I hear that Fifa is excellent, and with Skate being awesome, Live is pretty much the worst thing EA Sports is putting out if you don't count their awful, awful, awful college game. They took a few steps towards a playable game this year and now they're talking **** about one of the best sports games out, regarding a feature that doesn't even affect franchise play.

If Rob Jones put out a blog talking smack about all of the things 2k does better than Live, we'd all be playing 2k11 by the time he finished typing. "If it's in the game..." you should compete in the game, and not on blogs. How about fixing that rebounding, passing, defense, shooting and loose balls. It's pitiful watching this guy talk about 2k when his franchise just got pulled off of the "too broken to play" list.

Live has taken some nice steps, but they take steps backward when people like this take EA back to their reputation of hype over quality gaming.

Cosign. This is something that reeks of jealousy. The fact that the guy on the cover of his last game said that he was a 2k guy (until they threw money at him...a surprisingly popular approach to EA's problems), and some of the biggest and most popular stars are a part of 2k's title this year...hmm, maybe they should start to work on getting the game a bit more lifelike and accurate.
Our purchasing power is being eroded. So especially now, the goods must be held to a standard. We end up happier as consumers, and the companies get a clear message: "We won't tolerate sub-par goods." It's a shame, no one cares to speak with their wallet.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:03 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 11

Last time I checked, this is still the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and anyone (including a producer of a video game) has the right to express his views and opinions any way he chooses to do.

Get over it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2008, 03:26 AM   #12
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by left4dead
Last time I checked, this is still the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and anyone (including a producer of a video game) has the right to express his views and opinions any way he chooses to do.

Get over it.
And we have the right to express our views on his views. Get over that. It works both ways. You put an opinion out there and people respond. That's the way it works.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:26 AM   #13
W* B*ck!!

Scoop 24's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

Get over it.
couldn't say it better myself. and as a 2k fan and somebody that will be buying 2k9 this tuesday i will admit Live DNA imo knocks 2k insider out the park. but overall 2k9 just has more going for it. but this blog is no different than the 2k guys braggin about how there basketball game is the best in the world.
MLB: New York Yankees

Last edited by Scoop 24; 10-01-2008 at 03:32 AM.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:31 AM   #14
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

...I want to say something but for the sake of this thread's life I'll hold my tongue.

Sean O'Brien...funny cat.

Very good post Born, agreed on all points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:13 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
"and the fact that we had an exclusive deal with Synergy Sports Technology, that there was no way they would be able to build anything close to this"
Yea No-Dauhhhhhhhhh

Exclusive? No way, I wonder who else EA received as "exclusive" oh yea the NFL License, and just exactly how that turned out for consumers?

Maybe you odda improve your gameplay before you rant about another games features Sean!!!
NO! I will not change this until Lakers get to Western Conference Finals!!! Friday, Oct 13, 2006 (It is raining hard) 8:14pm 30sec (Check)

NO! I will not change this Until Lakers Are 2008-2009 Champs! Friday, Oct 3, 2008
(Check)

Last edited by 23; 10-01-2008 at 11:18 AM. Reason: no political talk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2008, 06:19 AM   #16
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:

Get over it.
why so serious?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »