Home

NCAA Basketball 09 Video - Czarisode 6: College Basketball - The Next Generation

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 09 Video - Czarisode 6: College Basketball - The Next Generation within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2008, 06:21 PM   #9
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Video - Czarisode 6: College Basketball - The Next Generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_rob11
Hey Czar, how about getting your vids on itunes? You ever think you will go that route? I'm sure you would have plenty of subscribers!
Thanks to all for showing love. Krob that thought never crossed my mind Thanks for the idea I will definitely look into it.

Jab I am extremely excited your considering the challenge : ))) that means good things for all of us in here.....

I have been having some great games fellas. Some of the authentic stadiums are drop dead beautiful. and all of that with no sliding.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 11-28-2008, 09:34 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: NCAA Basketball 09 Video - Czarisode 6: College Basketball - The Next Generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab_Step
Great looking video!...I really like how you put this together, very thorough...would love to see more of these!...gotta get back to work and start answering all the challenges laid down to make the best college game ever! Great vid Czar!
Great News Jab Step!!! I had high doubts about this title, but it has been the surprise sports game of the year for me. I hope 2010 will push the envelope in every conceivable direction. But, especially in terms of diversity of the commentary and presentation, and smoother animations, and Free Throw Difficulty for both the CPU and the User.

P.S. In your next patch please include the option to edit classic coaches. Thank you!
Old 11-28-2008, 11:17 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Da Czar jokingly mentions depth perception adjustments when playing in Ford Field. On the day the game came out I played a game in FF and remember it taking a few seconds for my eyes to adjust after playing several games in normal-sized arenas.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2008, 06:06 PM   #12
EA Community Manager

OVR: 17
Great video, love to see these...good balanced feedback. I know you speak for a lot of people with your looks at the game. I agree with your comments on using the similar engine will help both games make better improvements over the year, yet still maintain their specific pro and college atmospheres that make each unique.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:17 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1
Nice job, Czar. You bring up some excellent points that have actually made me reconsider my interactive basketball views.... you're right, NCAA's got a lot of potential. Love the comparision between MSG in NBA vs. NCAA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »