Home

NBA 2K9 Team-Up Mode Not Fixed By Patch (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K9 Team-Up Mode Not Fixed By Patch (Pasta Padre) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2008, 12:01 PM   #17
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: NBA 2K9 Team-Up Mode Not Fixed By Patch (Pasta Padre)

Yes, categorical statements are awesome, especially when multiple people are reporting an entirely different experience.

I've played several 5-on-5, 5-on-4, and 4-on-4 games in the past few days that worked very well with minimal lag, no disconnection, and only a few extra attempts to start the game (countdown screen normally).

I have a great time with it. It's not a terrible feature. They have a ton of extra gameplay elements and controls for that mode, and when you get a real game happening with sim people, it's an incredible experience. Try the Player Match lobby if you're having problems, because those work perfectly. Stirring up controversy and making unqualified statements gets us nowhere.

Last edited by Stumbleweed; 12-05-2008 at 12:03 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:16 PM   #18
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12

I disagree with pasta. I think that they did fix up the team play. It works fine for me!
Old 12-05-2008, 12:28 PM   #19
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyballer7
Totally agree. That should be shown on the 2k forums and anywhere else so people can see that even tho the patch helped 5v5 lag and camera, it still makes it very difficult to play with 10 ppl! they need to fix it. All the possibilities that feature could of had. Leagues, clans, etc all down the drain.....
That dudes voice puts me to sleep.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:58 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigball12
I disagree with pasta. I think that they did fix up the team play. It works fine for me!
how are people disagreeing with pasta when more then one person is having the same exact problems...

Old 12-05-2008, 02:04 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Yes, categorical statements are awesome, especially when multiple people are reporting an entirely different experience.

I've played several 5-on-5, 5-on-4, and 4-on-4 games in the past few days that worked very well with minimal lag, no disconnection, and only a few extra attempts to start the game (countdown screen normally).

I have a great time with it. It's not a terrible feature. They have a ton of extra gameplay elements and controls for that mode, and when you get a real game happening with sim people, it's an incredible experience. Try the Player Match lobby if you're having problems, because those work perfectly. Stirring up controversy and making unqualified statements gets us nowhere.
what are you talking about the dude just posted a video of what is wrong with this feature the same problems i reported the same problems Padre reported.If you guys been getting clean games and not one single problem you are either BS to protect this game or you have won the golden Game. Now idk if it is entirley different with non ranked team up games but many people dont want to play non ranked

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2008, 02:10 PM   #22
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynnets24
what are you talking about the dude just posted a video of what is wrong with this feature the same problems i reported the same problems Padre reported.If you guys been getting clean games and not one single problem you are either BS to protect this game or you have won the golden Game. Now idk if it is entirley different with non ranked team up games but many people dont want to play non ranked
In the video he says that it is impossible to get into a 5 on 5 game without major problems. That's just not true.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:14 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
In the video he says that it is impossible to get into a 5 on 5 game without major problems. That's just not true.
i challenge you to get a 5 on 5 popping and post the video of the 4th quarter lag free with all 10 players still connected to the game
Old 12-05-2008, 02:16 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
it is true. I have yetr to have a 5 on 5 game w/o that 34 second clock popping up at random times or the sometimes lag not saying there is a lot of lag. But when i said that it took me 20-25 to find a good 5 on 5 game it literally took me 20-25 and that game still had that 34 second clock popping up at times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »