Home

MLB 09 The Show Padrecast

This is a discussion on MLB 09 The Show Padrecast within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2008, 07:47 PM   #17
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: MLB 09 The Show Padrecast

LOL @ oooo look at me I just hit a homerun
Old 01-01-2009, 12:33 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: MLB 09 The Show Padrecast

Great podcast. they had me laughing all through it. lmao I don't care about your Rtts. and I think it was Chase you would watch
Old 01-01-2009, 09:56 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Padrecast: MLB 09 The Show Fact Sheet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoCubs720
And really, what else could they include? Home Run Derby might be nice. I also kinda liked that Pick-up Game feature All Star Baseball had. Other than that, some people here have suggested an Expansion mode, like the one ASB had. That might be cool, but I'd rather see SCEA add single-A teams and a lot more minor league and spring training stadiums first (to be honest, the quality and number of spring training stadiums, as well as minor league stadiums, were not very good in MLB 08).
I actually was blown away when I got my first show this 08, I thought was more "innovative" by comparison than 2k8 ( bleh )
The hr derby and the ASB all star experience was excellent. If they not only bring that back but add to it, there is some innovation.
First and foremost though, get rid of all those bugs/glitches... and dammit March, get here already.lol
Old 01-01-2009, 03:12 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Padrecast: MLB 09 The Show Fact Sheet!

I bought 2K8 this past year, and then decided it was downright terrible. Sure they had some nice features, but it just wasn't good. When I got The Show, it became my favorite game, maybe ever, and just blew me away.

Everything I've read just makes '09 sound better and better. For Franchise, those news things (arbitration, 40-man roster, etc.) might seem small, but for people who really enjoy the realism, it's something people have wanted since MVP Baseball.

The lighting will only make the graphics better and better, and the new presentation just adds to everything.

I don't think there needs to be some big innovation. They have the must-need modes in Franchise and RTTS, and with all these "little" things, it just solidifies the game as the top dog.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:26 AM   #21
MVP

BSanders's Arena

OVR: 11
They do not need to make advancing in RTTS faster it's just fine.. It was a good listen though, Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »