Home

Major League Baseball 2K9 Screenshots

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K9 Screenshots within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2009, 03:05 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: First Screens on Pastapadre...

They need to release a trailer to show gameplay. I guess it's good that the lincecum screens were decent. Can't tell much more from those however...
Old 01-22-2009, 03:07 PM   #18
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34
Hmmm....graphics sure seemed to mean a lot to most people last year, as there were numerous complaints in that department.

PS: I love blanket statements
People need something to complain about.

2K hadn't released any screens, everyone bitches. 2K releases them, they look good, and everyone goes "graphics mean nothing". They can't win. I ask this, why did everyone want media and were complaining that none was released then? You have info and now some screens. Still not good enough.

Trust me, when/if they release a video, it'll be the same thing.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 01-22-2009, 03:08 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer

2K hadn't released any screens, everyone bitches. 2K releases them, they look good, and everyone goes "graphics mean nothing". They can't win. I ask this, why did everyone want media and were complaining that none was released then. You have info and now some screens. Still not good enough.

amen.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:08 PM   #20
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34
Hmmm....graphics sure seemed to mean a lot to most people last year, as there were numerous complaints in that department.

PS: I love blanket statements
Actually that's the first thing that hit me last year. The ugly visuals and then the framerate etc.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:10 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhCanada
Graphics mean NOTHING. Zilch!
Oh come on now OhCanada, don't get your beaver all bunched up in a knot. This isn't about gameplay at this point. It's about the first screens being released, and they look great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2009, 03:10 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:

2K hadn't released any screens, everyone bitches. 2K releases them, they look good, and everyone goes "graphics mean nothing". They can't win. I ask this, why did everyone want media and were complaining that none was released then? You have info and now some screens. Still not good enough.

It's freaking hilarious. People want screenshots so they can see the graphics, then bitch that graphics mean nothing.

And the people saying graphics mean nothing is crap. If we had 2k3 graphics people would be bitching. Graphics are one of the primary factors of realism. These pictures look pretty damn good to me. Hopefully the gameplay follows suit.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:10 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:

Anxiously hoping that we would get a good baseball game on 360. It's good to finally see something get out that does look pretty good and hopefully we get more and more good things in the upcoming month. Maybe their strategy is more to bum rush people at the end so instead of thinking about that steady stream of info you got from The Show, you remember the crazy blitz of info you just read on 2K and buy it instead.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:11 PM   #24
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

So very true EG, I think the screen grabs look very nice. I would like to see some of players who were not in house to be designed though. Impressed with what I saw though, and my hopes for this game continue to accelerate.

Now, as someone mentioned, it will be nice to see the game in action...but I understand the term "babysteps", and appreciate the screen grabs today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »